Sweet Cakes Filled With Cream 💛

(Fem Reader x Big Boi ;))

Your throat hurts, after having a long girthy tube shoved down it. Slamming the back of your throat so hard it hurts to swallow. Before you know it, warm, thick cream fills your throat, sliding down your esophagus. Your master won't stop though, no matter how much you beg and plead. He knows how much you love twinkies...

You tear up more, gagging on the sweetness.
"Need me to fill somewhere else huh?.."
He looks down at you sadistically, relishing in the sight of your flushed face lined with tears. You nod, still gagging.
"Maybe youre the one that needs to be filled hmm?... You are what you eat you know."
You nod even more, desperate to feel his touch. Quivering at the feeling of his hand on your face.
"Face down bitch."
Your master stands up over you whilst you make sure to carefully follow his instructions, still choking on pieces of snack-cake. You would hate to upset him and be denied your own filling.

Once you are on your knees, ass up in the air and chest to the cold, hard floor, you feel something rub against your heat. You know that feeling, and you can't help but be hypnotised by your owners thick cock pressed up against your heat. He tenderly rubs your "cake" and groans a little. Joy bubbles up, knowing youve made your owner happy.
"Such a good girl, already dripping for me.."

He runs his hands down your thighs and back upto your waist before slamming himself into you, almost tearing you in two. You moan loudly, in both pleasure and pain, begging him to rail you until you can't speak.

Your master knows how good you've been, how much you've been wanting this. He grins with a sick pleasure in his heart and shoves himself into you, forcing himself so far in you feel your inner walls stretching, almost tearing, with each thrust. Already, you're mindlessly collapsed onto the floor, face to the concrete being fucked so mercillessly all you can do is moan.

Before long, your masters thrusts become long and slow. Youre not sure how long he had been going at you for, but you know this means he is close.

You tense up, tightening yourself around his girth, making him moan almost as loudly as you had before. He digs his nails into your hips, almost drawing blood, and pushes harder and deeper than he had before. You bite your lip and groan, pushing back up against him. Your owners member starts to throb, and you feel every pulsating ache inside of you. Your master suddenly pushes as far as he can and keeps a firm grip on your hips, holding himself deep inside you and filling you with his "cream".

You both moan and quiver, reaching orgasm almost in sync and collapse in a warm, sticky heap on the floor. He moves your hair to the side and gently kisses your neck and begins to praise you, still balls deep in your heat, his tip pressed to your cervix.
"You did so good for me baby, I love you so much. Thank you for being so well behaved..."
You whine a little and try to turn your face to kiss your lover in return, but its hopeless. Your dearest owner has completely fucked your brains out, leaving you a mindless mess on the floor. Not to worry though, he will take good care of you until you can do it yourself... <3