Workplace Behaviour.

The sunlight streaming through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the corner office cast a warm, golden glow over the polished mahogany desk, where Lilys' boss sat. The sunlight accentuated the deep blue of the CEO's custom-tailored suit. The secretary, a woman in her early twenties with an unruly mane of auburn hair, sat at her desk, diligently typing away at her keyboard. Her eyes, a vivid shade of emerald green, flicked up from her computer screen, meeting the stern, yet undeniably handsome face of her boss. He was in his late thirties, with a commanding presence that filled the room. He leaned forward, his elbows resting on the desk, and fixed her with a penetrating stare.

"I need you to take care of something for me today, Lily," he said, his deep, commanding voice sending a shiver down her spine.

Lily swallowed nervously, her heart racing. She knew what he meant. It had been going on for months now, ever since he'd promoted her to his personal secretary. Their relationship had become a dance of power and desire, with her as his willing partner. She leaned in closer, her breasts pressing against the desk as she whispered, "Yes, sir."

The elderly administration assistant, who had been in the company longer than anyone else, walked past the open door, her gaze briefly flicking toward them before she continued on her way. The moment she left, Lily scurried under the desk, her head popping up just enough to be able to see her boss's crotch. She reached up, unfastening his pants, and pulled them down, revealing his impressively sized erection. Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around the head, taking him deep into her mouth. Her tongue danced along the length of him, and she felt the muscles in his thighs tense as he gripped the edge of the desk. 

Their passion was interrupted momentarily when they heard the elderly administration assistant, Miss Jenkins, enter the office. They froze, their hearts pounding in unison. Miss Jenkins coughed lightly, clearly not expecting to find anyone in the room. Lily stayed under the desk, silent and trying to control her breathing. The CEO, on the other hand, remained calm and collected, pretending to be engrossed in his paperwork. After a few moments, Miss Jenkins seemed satisfied that there was nothing amiss and left the office, closing the door behind her.

When the CEO was certain they were alone, he pulled his pants back up, walked over locked the door, and any remaining sense of decorum vanished. Lily stood and watched him lock the door from behind the desk.

Once he returned, placing himself back in his office chair, Lily pounced on him, straddling the CEO's lap. He grasped her hips, pulling her closer, and began to thrust his hips upward, grinding against her and rubbing himself between her thighs. Lily moaned, her breath hot against his neck. She reached down, undoing her blouse, revealing her lacy black bra. The CEO groaned, his fingers digging into her skin. She unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts spilled free, heavy and full, while the CEO leant forward, taking one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking hard. Lily arched her back, crying out, her fingers tangled in his hair.

He lifted Lily and put her on the desk, lifting her skirt and tearing a hole in her stockings, which underneath, there were no panties. It's as if she anticipated this event. He rubbed his length against her heat, which was getting wetter and warmer by the second. His hands gripped her hips as he began to thrust into her. The sound of their heavy breathing filled the room, and their skin glistened with sweat. The tension between them was palpable, as they knew that at any moment, they could be discovered. But for now, they were lost in the thrill of their forbidden love affair.

Lily arched her back, moaning loudly as the CEO's thrusts grew deeper and faster. She reached up, her fingers tangled in his hair, urging him on. He responded by picking her up, her legs wrapped around his waist, and slamming her back against the desk. Their bodies became a blur of movement, a dance of lust and desire that seemed to defy gravity. As they neared the peak of their passion, they heard the sound of footsteps approaching the door. The CEO looked down at Lily, his eyes wild with desire and fear, before finally giving in to the inevitable.

He thrust deep inside her one last time, his muscles tensing as he released into her. Their bodies still connected, they leaned against each other, panting heavily, their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath. The sound of the administration assistant's voice grew louder outside the door, but they ignored it, lost in the afterglow of their tryst. Eventually, the woman left, and they were alone once more. The CEO straightened his clothes, smoothed his hair, and sat back down at his desk, trying to regain his composure. Lily, still breathless, carefully fixed her own clothes and returned to her seat at her desk. They both knew that this couldn't go on forever. But for now, they had each other, and that was enough.