That Night in the Garden.

They strolled through the garden, the stars above twinkling like diamonds on a midnight black velvet cloth. The air was thick with anticipation, their bodies swaying in sync as they walked, their hands intertwined. The dominant guided their steps as they searched for a secluded spot to indulge in their desires. The submissive trembled with anticipation, their heart racing as they followed the dominant's lead. The garden seemed to disappear, replaced by a haze of desire and lust.

They found the clearing in the trees, a small, secluded spot nestled between the lush greenery. The dominant spread out their favourite blanket, embroidered with intricate patterns and vibrant colours, and set down their bag, filled with an assortment of drinks and treats. The two of them lay side by side on the blanket, gazing up at the sky above, their faces tilted towards one another as they shared the occasional soft, gentle kiss. The submissive nestled deep into the crook of the dominant's arm, feeling safe and protected in their embrace.

They arched their back slightly, pressing their body flush against the other's, their heart racing with anticipation. The dominant's hand found its way to the small of the submissive's back, tracing gentle circles as they continued to gaze up at the stars. The submissive closed their eyes, focusing on the sensations coursing through their body, the tingling warmth that spread from where the dominant was touching them. As if sensing the rising desire between them, the dominant shifted slightly, their hips nudging against the submissive's. The contact sent a shiver down their spine, and they gasped softly. The dominant's lips curled into a smile, and they leaned in closer, nipping at the lobe of the submissive's ear. "You're so beautiful," they whispered again, their voice low and husky. "I can't wait to feel you under me."

The submissive arched their back further, pressing their chest against the dominant's hardened body. Their fingers dug into the soft fabric of the blanket, and their breath came in ragged gasps. "Please," they whispered, their voice barely audible above the rustling of the trees and the crickets chirping in the distance. The dominant leaned in even closer, their lips brushing against the submissive's ear. "I'm going to make you feel so good," they promised, their voice husky with desire.

With one smooth motion, they rolled the submissive onto their back, pinning their arms above their head with the weight of their body. The submissive's chest heaved up and down as they struggled for breath beneath the dominant's intense gaze. The dominant smiled, their eyes roaming over every inch of the submissive's body. They reached down and unfastened the submissive's pants, pulling them off roughly. The cool night air caressed the newly exposed skin, sending shivers down the submissive's spine. The dominant positioned themselves between the submissive's legs, their hips pressing against the wetness there. With a groan, they lowered themselves, feeling the tight heat engulf them as they slowly began to thrust.

The dominant's hands roamed over the submissive's body, teasing, and tickling at their nipples, digging into their hips as they found a rhythm that seemed to please them both. The air was thick with the scent of their arousal, mingling with the sweet fragrance of the flowers that surrounded them. The dominant's pace grew faster, their hips slamming into the submissive's body with unrestrained force. The submissive cried out, their head thrown back, their fingernails digging into the skin of their own back as they arched their spine, meeting each thrust with a desperate intensity. The dominant's hand left the submissive's hip, instead reaching around to stroke and tease at their sensitive folds, driving them closer and closer to the edge of release. Their lovemaking was a symphony of moans and grunts, punctuated by the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, the rustle of leaves in the garden breeze. Sweat dripped from their bodies, mingling with the sticky remnants of their arousal, making their skin slick against one another.

The submissive felt the familiar tightening in their stomach, the building pressure behind their eyes, as their orgasm drew near. The dominant sensed it too, and with a final thrust that pushed them deep inside, their hips stilled. They held themselves there, waiting for the submissive to find their release. The submissive cried out, arching their back, their fingernails digging into the skin of their own back as their body convulsed in pleasure. Their inner walls clenched tight around the dominant's cock, milking it as they came, their cries filling the night air.

The dominant's hand left the submissive's hip, instead moving up to cup their breast, teasing and rolling the nipple between their fingers. They gazed down at the submissive, watching as their features softened, their breathing slowing. The sounds of the garden faded into the background, replaced by the gentle rustle of leaves as they swayed in the breeze. The dominant withdrew from the submissive, sliding their wetness up and down their shaft before positioning themselves back on top. They lowered their weight, their chest pressing against the submissive's as they began to move again. The submissive arched their back, meeting each thrust with a moan, their body still trembling from the aftershocks of their orgasm. The dominant's hips picked up speed, their rhythm growing more intense, their breath coming in ragged gasps. The submissive felt a second, smaller orgasm building deep within them, a tightening in their stomach and a tingling sensation between their legs. They wrapped their legs around the dominant's waist, urging them deeper, wanting more of this overwhelming sensation. The dominant groaned, their body tense with the effort of holding back their own release. They could feel the submissive's inner walls clenching around them, milking them for every last drop of pleasure.

With a final thrust, their hips bucked forward, their body tensing as they cried out, released into the warm night air. They collapsed on top of the submissive, panting heavily, their chest heaving as they tried to catch their breath. For a long moment, they lay there, their bodies still joined, the garden around them a blur of colours and scents. The air was thick with the scent of their sweat and the lingering traces of their passion, a heady cocktail of desire and satisfaction. Finally, the dominant rolled off the submissive, their skin glistening with sweat in the moonlight. They reached for a cloth, tenderly wiping the submissive.