Love Bites.

The scent of warm blood streaked through the air as Lillian entered the dungeon. She looked around with wide eyes, taking in the strange sights of BDSM equipment scattered around the room. Her kiss red lip curled up in a smirk as she spotted the handcuffs and rope in the corner. Her gaze then shifted to the wax warmer in the centre of the room.

Lillian had been searching for her perfect partner, craving something that could satisfy her need for a power struggle. She felt her inner aggression rising as she stepped closer to the wax warmer. She was surrounded by a loud silence as the anticipation built up inside of her.

That was when he entered the room. Lillian didn't even need to turn around to know that he was a dominant vampire; she could sense the power radiating off of him in waves. Her gaze slowly moved up his body and their eyes met.

Lillian was transfixed by the intensity of the blue of his eyes as he walked towards her. She felt like she was standing in the middle of a battlefield, waiting for the first attack. His hands moved to her arms, and he roughly pulled her against him, biting down on her neck. Intense pleasure shot through her body, and she felt her control slowly slipping away.

Lillian tensed and pulled away, still determined to stand her ground. His grip on her arms tightened as her resistance increased. He knew that she was persistent in her challenge, and he continued his assault on her senses. His teeth returned to her neck, and he bit down hard, drawing blood. She felt the electricity of the pain and pleasure as he continued feeding on her.

Lillian finally let go and submitted to him. Her dominance and resistance faded.

The air between them grew charged as they felt the pure power of their connection through the taste of her warm blood. His eyes had that dangerous glint in them as he met her gaze. The intensity of their connection was almost overwhelming.

He grabbed the handcuffs from the nightstand and roughly jerked her arms behind her back, restraining her and throwing Lillian down to the bed. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it from her body, followed by her pants, then began tying intricate knots around her body, holding her in place and restricting movement. She gasped in delight feeling the ropes bite into her skin as they bound her to the headboard.  He then took a dark candle and lit it. hot wax began dripping it on her nipples, the grip on her arms tightening as each drop of wax teased her skin.

He licked her collar bone, tracing the sensual patterns of the tattoos there. Her breathing grew unsteady as he descended lower towards her groin. Lillian was begging for his touch. He grabbed a gag and tightened it around her head, removed his belt and began teasing and tracing the leather against Lillians inner thighs. He struck her soft skin letting the impact of the leather send vibrations throughout her body.

Lillians dominant felt her responding to his every move as he continued exploring her body, pushing her over the edge with each caress. His hunger for her erotic sounds was insatiable as they both moved in perfect synchronicity. He slid inside of her, pushing her back until she was pinned even harder against the headboard, claiming her as his own.

The pleasure shot through her body, thrusting her over the edge into oblivion. Every nerve in her body alive with the electricity of their passion. His moans echoed in her ears as she shivered at the sight of them entwined, united in a blissful oblivion.

Every movement, every groan between them was like a chorus, a perfectly orchestrated melody of bliss. The two lovers moved in perfect harmony, in a synchronicity that had them both in a state of ecstasy. Pinned against the headboard, Lillian felt the heat of him pulsing inside her, as her body moved in response to every thrust.

His touch ignited flames within her, a fire that blazed out of control with each caress. His hunger for her seemed insatiable and he explored her body with passion and desire that had her trembling with pleasure beyond her wildest imaginings.

The intensity of their connection increased with every thrust, and they moved as one, exploring each other with each passing second. The waves of pleasure that coursed through her body stole her breath, as oblivion pulled her deeper into an abyss of unbridled rapture. Overcome with a blissful delirium, the two lovers climbed higher and higher in that exhilarating high. Every twitch of her body seemed to intensify his drive and every moan seemed to drive him higher.

Climaxing together, the explosive finale was a dream, and when it was over, they were both left in a state of blissful euphoria, both content and in love. Eyes met, breaths were joined in harmony, and it was in that moment that they both knew that they had met their match.