(Sfw) Soft, Fluffy and Sweet

Like a marshmallow.

You and your partner have had a long day. After a long day, theres nothing better than coming home and cuddling up on the couch with them.

You both decide a movie night is an order. You pick a movie and snuggle into the fluffiest blanket you can find. Then you realise, you forgot snacks. You whine to your partner that you're hungry.
"Go get some food then", They reply.

You complain that you don't want to move because you just got comfy. They roll their eyes and smile, giving in because you're just that cute.

Whilst your partners up getting snacks, you lay in your fluffy blanket, feeling like your heart is going to explode with admiration for your person.

They come back with a tray covered by an assortment of bowls and a bottle of apple juice. Malteasers, chips, m&m's, and of course, popcorn fill the bowls. All your favorites.

Your eyes light up, your person places the tray on the coffee table infront of you both and sits close beside you. You wriggle over to use them as a pillow, placing your head on their lap and press play.

The movie might be playing, but you're not paying attention. Not to anything except your partner; their arm around you, gently rubbing your arm under the blanket. It's all you could've asked for and more...