Introduction

Everlasting Love is a sequel of Limitless Love where the story will have same base with a leap of 3 years and 6months.

Manik and Nandini are living a happy married life for more than 3years, with both of them climbing high in their careers but something is absent in their happy life.But nonetheless, supporting and loving each other Manan continue living their life.
What is absent or missing in their life? Will it be problem in their life, or will they handle it like they do everytime?
To know this you have to read this book Everlasting Love.

New additions to the book.
Cabir and Navya - Abir Dhawan (4years)

Dhruv and Aliya - Diya Vedant (3years  9months)

Mukti and Abhimanyu: Hridaan Murthy (1 year 9months)

Aryamann and Aahana are settled in  London with their 3years old son Neel.
All the other characters are same as Limitless love just the babies of the couple are the addition.
---------------------------------------------------------
FIRST CHAPTER COMING THIS WEEK.

Limitless Love is my first book and the love and support you guys gave me is very special. Please continue to shower your love to Everlasting love too.
And yes I expect more votes and comments in this book.
Thank you.

Love,
Author ❤️