Chapter 5

Note

*The coming few chapters will be a bit sad please bear with it, but don't worry its not too sad also the part for which you are waiting will be coming soon. So please continue reading and give maximum votes and comments.*

After 15 days
Malhotra mansion.

Everyone has returned and settled to their routine while Nandini stayed with her mother for few days and returned back . She was still grieving the loss, but slowly has come to the terms of it and Manik has been her greatest supporter and strength. Now Nandini is on her duty and everyone else is been to their work.

True life care Hospital

It was lunch time and Navya came to Nandini's cabin to call her for lunch.

Navya: Nandu come lets have lunch.

Nandini: Yaar I am not hungry Navu you go have your lunch.

Navya: Arre how are you not hungry, chal na thoda khale.

Nandini: Navya sachi I am not hungry at all.

Navya: Nandu are you coming or should I call Manik and tell him. Then you know he won't hesitate to come here and feed you on his own.

Nandini: Noo don't call that monster subhe se pata nahi kyu irritate hue rakhe hai. I am not talking to him.

Navya: I will not call him if you come to have lunch with me.

Nandini: Okk I am coming with you.

She took her lunch box and went with Navya to canteen. They opened their tiffin and started having food while talking basically Navya ranting about Abir's masti and Nandini laughing listening to his antics. Navya saw Nandini has left her food after having few bites and now she is playing with it.

Navya: *holding Nandini's hand* Nandu what happened why are you not having anything.

Nandini: Navu I don't have appetite, I am seriously not hungry.

Navya: You sure you are ok? I have observed that you have lost weight what's the issue?

Nandini: No it's nothing you know right this past few days were stressed maybe that's why. You don't worry everything is fine.

Navya: If you say so. Chalo now we have appointments that needs to be attended.

Nandini: Yes chalo.

Both went to their work and started with their appointments.

Evening
Malhotra Mansion

Nandini came back home, and after greeting everyone who were present she started climbing the stairs when she reached upstairs she had a sudden pain in the lower abdomen. She closed her eyes at the pain and rubbed that area to sooth the pain. She stood like that for few minutes and when the pain decreased a bit she walked to her room and sat for while waiting for the pain to go. She was sitting there for 10 minutes when Manik came and frowned seeing her sitting like that.

Manik: What happened Shona?

Nandini: Nothing just tired.

Manik: You Ok?

Nandini: Yeah I will just take a bath and come.

Manik nodded and looked at her going. He sighed and got up to keep his things. After both freshened up they went down to have the dinner.

Dinner finished and everyone sat down while Nandini held Ruhan and was talking to him in baby language.

Nandini:*while playing with Ruhan* Ru kon hai...hmm kon hai Badi Maa hai haina Badi Maaa. Papa kaha hai? Ru ke Papa kaha hai?
He looked around with his little doe eyes and stopped on his Papa.

Nandini: Arre waah Papa ko pehchan liya Ru ne hmm.
She played with him a little while and gave him to Aashna as it was his sleeping time.

All the others stayed back and started talking after which all retired to their room.

Manik after entering sat down on bed and switched on the TV while Nandini cleaned up some mess in the room and sat on the bed. Manik looked at her and pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her and she completely snuggled into him.

Manik: How are you feeling now?

Nandini: Good Mani. I am just tired nothing else.

Manik: Yes I am seeing how you are taking care of yourself. You have lost lots of weight Shona.

Nandini: It's nothing Mani you know right how stressed I was.

Manik: I know that's why from now on no neglecting your health ok?

Nandini: Ok now shut up and watch the news and to remind you morning tho you were so irritated by me.

Manik: I was not irritated by you,who said? I just could not find my file.

Nandini: So you were just shouting for fun right.

Manik: You know na how I am, Sorry.

Nandini: It's Ok.

Manik: So good wife I got, jhatt se maaf kiya.

Nandini: Bass bass don't butter me.

Manik: And what you were shutting me up hmm. He smirked looking at her while she narrowed her eyes at him.

Nandini: Yes I was hubby.

Manik looked in her eyes and then her lips and directly attacked her lips. He kissed her and started nibbling her lips she too equally reciprocated. Both were furiously kissing eachother and in a swift moment he made her lay down and removed her top. He broke the kiss and started peppering kisses on her neck and bit her below the collar bone giving her a love bite.
Nandini hissed and pulled him up by his hair and smacked her lips on his. He started playing with her boobs making her moan.

Manik: Oh God I can't wait.

Saying this he removed his clothes and also completely removed her clothes and immediately entered inside her making her suck in her breath. Moaning and groaning they both came one after the other,he slipped beside her both coming down from the ecstasy feeling. Manik kissed her forehead and picked her up and took her to bathroom. Both took a quick shower and came back and laid down after changing.
Nandini snuggled into him and he kissed her forehead.

Manik: Sorry Shona you were tired and I made you more tired.

Nandini: No don't say sorry for loving me and as I said I am fine so don't worry *kissing near his heart*.

Manik: I love you.

Nandini: I love you too.

After wispering to each other good night they went to deep sleep in each others arms.
-----------------------------------------------------------