Chapter 3

Two days passed after the arrival of the baby and everyone were so happy. All of them came to visit Aashna and the baby and gave them blessings. Ranveer and Aashna were the happiest they were enjoying this phase. And today they were getting discharged from hospital after  completing all the formalities and check up.

Malhotra Mansion
Everyone were excited the most was Nyonica as she was going to welcome her grandchild while all the youngsters have come here to get some decorations done to welcome the baby.

After some time Aashna and Veer came and Nyonica welcomed them inside with a Aarti.

Aashna: Wow Guys this is so cute. But this was not necessary.

Navya: Ohh come on Aashu it is for this cutie pie so it was necessary.

Abir: Dadda baby?

Cabir: Yes Abir he is your baby brother.

Diya: One mole baby brothel no sistel?

Hearing her everyone laughed.

Aliya: No baby he is your brother come see how small and cute he is.

Diya, Abir and Hridaan came forward to see the baby where Aashna was sitting and they cutely peeked to look at him.

Hridaan: Sho small.

Nandini: My babies no one will touch him hardly okk? He is small baby no? He will be hurt Ok.

All of them nodded looking at her to which she smiled.

Nyonica: Chalo now let them take rest and Nandini you also go take rest you have also been running in the hospital.

Nandini: But Maa how will you manage here everything.

Mukti: Nandu we all are here you go take rest.

Nyonica: And Haan kal karwachauth hai so rest well today and in evening we will apply mehndi.And Aashna you will not keep fast as you have to feed but you can have your sargi.

Aashna: Ok Maa.

Manik: Chalo then I will go to office. Mom I will come by evening. Bye.

Saying this he went to office because there were lots of work pending from two days and Aashna is also on maternity leave so the workload has also increased.

Nandini: Bye Mani. Have your lunch on time.

Manik: Bye Shona. I will have my lunch, you too take rest.

Nandini nodded and he went from there.

Around noon all the ladies were in the living room applying mehndi for karwachauth. All the ladies were enjoying and the happiness was evident in everyone's face.
Aashna's parents were also there to enjoy with their grandchild and then Aashna along with baby would go there for few days.

After everything went well all went to their room bidding bye to Aashna and the baby. Nandini reached her room and looked at Manik who was just laying down on his side of bed.

Nandini: Mani why are you still up? It's so late.

Manik: Just like that, I was just waiting for you.

Nandini: But its so late and are you keeping fast.

Manik: There is no question, I keep it every year.

Nandini: That I know. Acha now tell me how is my mehndi?

Saying this she showed her hands to him getting excited.

Manik: It's beautiful just like you.

Saying this he pulled her to sit beside him he kept his hands on her shoulder and pulled her to him to which she kept her head on his shoulder.