Chapter 9-Alxton

Chapter 9: Alxton

Two days ago..

Alxton awoke with a gasp. It felt like his head had been hit with several baseball bats. He sat up, racking his brain to figure out what had happened.

..Oh yeah, I remember now. Henwy spawned the ender dragon, and then.. Wait. Am I dead??

He quickly rose to his feet and glanced at his surroundings. "Well," He said to himself, "The afterlife sure looks a lot like the nether. I wonder if anyone else is here..?"

Alxton walked a few steps forward before being stopped by something on his foot. He looked and saw his hoodie lying on his foot, looking like it had been slashed with a chainsaw. Alxton sighed, reached down, and pulled the hoodie over his head. "Now then," he muttered to himself. "I should probably start looking around- '' He stopped talking to turn around and saw an arrow flying toward him.

Alxton dodged the arrow, but before he could locate his attacker, two more arrows were flung toward him. He took a step back, dodging the first arrow, and then, to even his own surprise, caught the second arrow in his hands, using its momentum to turn in a circle and throw it back in the direction it came from. It connected, and a very pig-like squeal rang out. Alxton ran over to the hill while checking himself for any healing potions. Unfortunately, most of his items had been lost when he was teleported (Or killed, he honestly wasn't sure). When Alxton emerged at the hilltop, the piglins brandished their crossbows at him, growling threateningly. Alxton put his hands up and took a few deliberate steps away from the group of piglins. "I, uh, come in peace," Alxton said slowly, hoping the piglins would understand him.

Surprisingly, they took a step back, waving their hands in a dismissal gesture. Alxton started to walk away, but he stopped by the corpse of the piglin that he had killed. It was probably rude, but a vampire has to do what a vampire has to do. He looked back at the group of piglins.

"Are, uh, are you guys gonna want to keep this?"

Present Day..

"A-Alxton!?"

Alxton jumped out of his blanket in a panic. He blindly drew his netherrack sword and opened his eyes to see.. Ambrew?

"Alex.. is that you?" Ambrew asked, looking very confused. Alxton chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, it's me."

Alex then noticed Nico standing to the side, somehow looking even more confused than Ambrew. "You look different," Nico said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for one, you have a tail.. And fur."

"..Oh." Alex looked down at himself, and just like Nico said- his hands.. Well, you should really just call them paws now. And he had a tail. It was the same orange as his paws, which reminded him of a fox. So that was pretty cool.

"So, then.." Alex said slowly. "Can you guys please explain what's going on?"

"..And that's how we ended up here." Nico finished. Alxton.. Wasn't sure how to feel about his information. On one hand, he wasn't dead! That was good. But on the other hand.. Biffle was gone, and the campers were now stuck in a completely new land.

And Nico and Ambrew were completely lost.

"Actually," Alex said, "I think I have some obsidian."

"Oh, that's great!" Ambrew replied happily.

"Well, what're we waiting for? Let's get outta here!"

A/N: Bit of a shorter chapter this time, so sorry about that. But anyways, Alxton is back! So who knows, maybe Biffle is also out there somewhere.. But there's no way to figure that out now ;)