Chapter - 11

"Is it necessary with the club and everything?" I asked with an urgency in my voice.

"Roo honestly I am stunned, that my poor bestie who was just crawling past a few years down the lane is getting married!! Isn't that amusing and you, on the other hand, do not want to celebrate this occasion!"

"I have just decided to meet him and nothing else. This Betaal will not leave her Vikram behind at any cost." I sighed.

I had a top load stuck on my head, the meeting pressure was eating me all up. And my top priority was to decide on the dress. Yes! Because we were meeting tomorrow. 

It is not to impress him or something, but just for self-satisfaction after all.

"Ha Ha I know, after meeting him and answering yes, you keep getting flustered whenever I mention him." 

Me? Flustered? Who uses pick-up lines on random people walking on the road? 

Absolutely no. 

"Except the fact that I am being forced to get married fast, even though my family has always followed a ritual of the concept of 'love marriage'. Ma is afraid to leave me alone in the enormous world, for fact that her dearie cannot handle the pressure. Well, I am handling this pressure! Who said a life partner is everything? Today many women are CEOs who are single and well made!"

I blew up on the phone and her. I somehow felt light now.

"Cool down bae! Light feeling light now, by blowing up my ears with that lecture ufff" She is the only one except Ma who can cool me down.

"Yes Yes, it's just that I'm fed up now. I just want to get over with the meeting and-"

"And Marry him and make babies" She continued.

"Why don't you marry him yourself." This uneasy feeling.

"Well, he sure is my type."

"As if, I know what is your type. And he is not, trust me."

"Someone is jelly. Damn."

"I have better things to be jealous of."

"We all know what that is."

"What do you mean we all? You are singular here aren't you."

"Come on na yaar, it sure is going to be fun in the club. And reunion especially. I am sure, Pranay is going to swoon over you."

The reunion. Ah, Dimps and others had called upon a reunion of us all school friends. It has been a long time.

"Could we move on to a better topic? Honestly, I couldn't care less about that asshole, I hope he has mended his ways."

"He was hot and maybe still is." 

"Maybe if he mends his personality that could surely come in use," I spoke out. 

I did need a little vacation from all this disaster. Well, I guess this makes up for this. 

"I'll be there, you better pick me up."

"Be there by 7"

"6 more specifically, Ma is gonna make you sit there for an hour. You know her right"

"I'm going to get a good amount of scoldings today huh? What don't I do for you."

"Well deserved." I silently giggled. 

"MISSION CLUB" I huffed out, as I looked over my room which was soley occupied with unprepared dresses lying except everywhere. 

'MISSION GET READY'