Chapter - 22

HIS POV

"So you mean...he was the questionable ass fiance you were talking about?? Damn..." She gave both of us a bombastic side-eye.

Did she call me her fiance? Does that mean we were about to marry and have kids? TOGETHER?? I couldn't help but blush at that part. I wasn't aware whether I was supposed to take the questionable ass as a comment or a compliment because that's who I am! Maybe with Roo and might as well agree with my questionable behavior.

But before I could say anything, I was cut by Roo.

"Minus the fiance part." Damn, it hurt. She immediately looked at me as in confirming my reaction. I did...smile in the pain.

"I wasn't that questionable..." I tried adding on.

"Oh boy you were, now that I see I never got to confront you for that part!!" Roo responded.

And then, a panchayat was held.

More likely as in another interrogation where now instead of one two people were interrogating me. Still smiling in the pain : ]

"This sounds way too coincidental..." Dimps gives me criminal offensive bombastic side - eye.

" Dimps gives me criminal offensive bombastic side - eye

"Haha like a movie...should we go watch a movie??" I try changing the subject.

"OMG IKRR I actually was planning to go to watch 3 idiots again in the theatre and we can like book a late night show today. Should though?" Dimps answered back sounding excited. She was easy to distract.

"Dimps he is trying to change the subject..." Roo looked at Dimps and then straight up stared at me giving me chills.

Mumma had told me once if you are held hostage blink twice I'll be there to save you when I had night mares when I was small, even though here I have blinked at least 20 times nobody has arrived to save me.. T T 

"So... I'm genuinely concerned. Do you do that hospital nonsense with every girl you so? See I'm not trying to offend you or anything but..." 

"That's not with everyone."

"Then why with me then?"

"Because I know it's you Roo." 

"Huh? What if it wasn't me?"

"Impossible. I recognized you instantly." 

"How could you?"

"Because my heart knows when its you." Oh shucks...

They both stand there still looking at me and then at each other. What is that even supposed to me?

"May I know how does your heart tell you when it's her? Like does the cupid's arrow do some 'peow peow' to your heart or what?" Dimps responds after a minor gap of silence.

I didn't know what to say. I stood frozen.

"I don't know." 

"Hmmm...." Dimps sighs.

We both ( Roo and Me ) an eye contact after a pregnant pause, and just stare.

Until the phone rings which breaks our stare.

"Ma ha we are coming up. We met Dimps tabhi..."