Getting Excited Over The Digital Pen -9/27/22-

I'm not supposed to be in class right now, you are.

As you may already know, I tend to not realize things as soon as I probably should considering my amazing life stats, which often leads to getting on the train of knowing things really late.

 This is one of those times.

The Digital Pen (technically it's a brush) on Ibis Paint X is an amazing pen. From what I can tell, it does not sense pressure and therefore the lines you make with it don't fluctuate as opposed to ones that can sense pressure.

With pressure sensing.

(Notice how the line art is thinner and thicker in some places

(Notice how the line art is thinner and thicker in some places. I used the same size brush, but got all this different looking lines. This is because of pressure sensing, I think.)

Now the Digital Pen with no pressure sensing. (If it does have the pressure thing then it's not enough for me to notice.)

The line art is all the same size!

 (Ignore my shading. I don't know what I'm doing. Also ignore how Tabiha is off model. I didn't have my reference out; it will never happen again.)

I'm going to be trying to draw with the Digital Pen a lot more. (Probably have a go at making sprites lol.)

Okay. That's it. I have class.