Sit down and Relax (Fluff and smutty thoughts a bit)

No ones POV:

Dave and Jack were sitting cuddled up on the couch with blankets, pillows, Etc. It was a cold night. The two of them were keeping each-other warm. They were watching the movie Ghost face while kissing each-other's cheek occasionally.
The two men were so in love with each other and very happy that they were together. They've been in a relationship for a year now and enjoyed every second of it.

Jack's POV:

God I really love him. I love everything about him. His eyes, his chest, his arms, his legs, everything. I wish we could spice things up sometime, I guess I should talk to him about this-   But at the same time, I'm so insecure about my body. Sometimes I overthink, and think that maybe Dave doesn't like my body. Since it isn't a "normal man's body". Or maybe I'm just being silly- he is my boyfriend after all, I'm sure he loves me right-? 

No ones POV:

"Davey, I uh- have a question" Jack said while being nervous a bit. "Yes sportsy, what is it?" Dave said calmly. "Well, uh, I wanted to know if uh. If you wanted to have fun with me?~" Jack said. He didn't mean to say it in such a seductive tone and was a little embarrassed but he just patiently waited for Dave's response. Dave's face turned a bit red, Dave wasn't expecting Jack to say that but, he sure as hell was happy to hear it.
"So sportsy, you wanna have fun with me?~" Dave said. "Yes.~" Jack replied.