Oh my- (light smut warning)

No ones pov:

Dave took the blanket and pillows off the couch, and then stood in front of Jack. Jack started blushing a bit just thinking about Dave's body and what he was gonna do to him. Dave sat on Jack's lap, facing Jack. Dave then put his hand on Jacks cheek, rubbing his face with his thumb. "I love you sportsy~" he said, seductively. "I- I love you too davey~" Jack replied. "Anything I tell you during this, I really mean. Okay?" Dave said. "Okay Dave. Whatever I say. I really mean too. " Jack replied.

The aubergine man then kissed Jack's neck, making him release a small whimper sound. Dave smiled. "You like being kissed there, huh?" Dave said. "Yes.. " Jack admitted. "You're so adorable Sportsy, did you know that?~" Dave said, making Jack's face go a bit red. "Uhm, I- I think-?" Jack replied, making Dave let out a quiet sexy laugh.

Jack's pussy became wetter at the fact that his boyfriend was giving him the sexual attention he always desired. "So~ what do you wanna do?~" Dave whispered into his orange boyfriend's ear. "I wanna jerk you off~ but not until you cum.~ " Jack said in seductive tone, making Dave's purple member twice. "Do you need me to guide you?~" Dave said. "Just a little bit~" the orange man replied.

Dave then got off of Jack and sat next to him, waiting for him to make the first move. Jack was a bit nervous but he put his fears away and stood up. He then unbuckled his partners belt and unzipped his pants.

He then put his hand in Dave's boxers and took his pre cum, hard cock out. Dave's dick was now sticking out and the two men were both flustered.