Fun time~ (SMUT. WARNING. )

No ones pov:

Dave then took off Jack's binder, exposing Jacks chest. "Woah sportsy, you're beautiful!" Dave said. Jack smiled and blushed a bit.

Dave then went on his knees to unbuckle Jack's belt. After that, he unzipped his pants and pulled them down. After he took off his pants, he put his hand on Jack's boxers. "Can I?" He said. "Yes Davey" Jack said back. Dave then pulled down Jacks boxers and took them off for him. Dave smiled and said "damn~ you're gorgeous~!". Jack smiled again but he was redder this time.

Dave took off the rest of his clothes, then asked Jack "wanna use toys?~". "Y-yes~ please~" Jack responded.

Dave went into Jack's drawer and got lube, a vibrator, a belt, and handcuffs.

Dave lightly pushed Jack onto the bed. Dave knew all of Jack's kinks so that's why he got so much stuff. He handcuffed one of Jack's hands to the bed, making Jack whimper. He put the rest of the stuff he got on the side of him and Jack. Dave then leaned in to give Jack a hickey, so that everyone would know that he belongs to Dave.

Jack let out a soft moan from the pleasure of Dave bitting, sucking, and kissing his neck, which made Dave's member twitch.

"Are you ready honey?~" Dave whispered in Jack's ear. "Y-yes~" Jack said.

Dave grabbed the lube and put it on his dick, then he put it at his side, so if he needs it, he can always get it. Dave then lined up his long, rock hard, purple dick with Jack's tight hole. Then he slowly slid it in, earning a moan from Jack.

Dave then slowly thrusted in and out of Jack making Jack whimper and moan quietly. Once he felt that Jack was ready, he went a bit faster.

"Ngh~ davey~ mmh~.. I~ I love you~ ah~" Jack moaned softly. "Aww~ I love you too Sportsy~" Dave said.

"Mmh~ g-go faster p-please~" Jack moaned. Dave then went faster making Jack moan even louder in pleasure.

Dave then said "aw~ you're such a goodboy for me~" making Jack very red. Jack loved being praised.

Dave picked out the vibrator and turned it on. He then put it on Jack's private making him moan even louder. "FUCK~! D-DAVEY~!! HARDER~!! HARDERR~!!" Jack moaned loudly in pleasure.

Dave then went harder. "In or out cutie?~" Dave said. "I-IN~!!" Jack moaned.

"USE THE BELT~!!" Jack moaned even louder. Dave got the belt and started to wipe Jack with it, making Jack whimper.

Jack felt an orgasm coming and moaned "DAVEY~~!! FUCK~~! KEEP GOING~!! JUST LIKE THAT~!!". And Dave keep going. He held Jack's hand tightly and kissed his neck. "FUCK~ IM GONNA~" Jack couldn't even finish the sentence before cuming and having the best orgasm.

Dave then released his warm cum into Jack making Dave let out and moan. Dave then pulled it out and layed next to Jack.

The two men were out of breath. Dave turned on a movie and the two men fell asleep while cuddling. THE END!