Beautiful <3 (tw self harm mention )

No ones pov:

Dave started to unbutton Jack's shirt. Jack had a bit of a nervous look because he knew he would have to take off his binder. Dave rarely ever saw Jack without his binder and Jack was very worried of what Dave may think of him. After Dave took Jack's shirt off, he was about to take off his binder but then Jack started to say something. "Dave.. are you sure you wanna see my chest..? " Jack said, in a worried tone. "Of course I want to darling. Why wouldn't I wanna see?" Dave said in a calm voice. "Well I uh, don't really have a "man's chest" or uhm.. yknow.. a man's body.. " Jack said while looking away from Dave. "Jack, it doesn't matter to me that you don't have a "man's body". You're still a man to me. No matter what. Sportsy, you're beautiful to me. Everything about you is beautiful to me. Just because you don't have a "man's body" doesn't mean that you're not a man. You're a real man dear. And I'll always see you as one. " Dave said in a caring tone. Daves words made Jack cry in happiness. Dave whipped his happy tears and then pulled him in for a kiss. Jack pulled away to say "you even like my scars.?". "Yes sportsy, they are beautiful in a way. Not a way where I'm happy you did them, but in a way that you were able to get through something really hard. And that you're still here to this day." Dave said. Jack really knew at this point, that his boyfriend was the right one for him.