S1 Chapter 9: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

Recap.

Yushiro/Y/n: Get down!

Y/n ducked with Tanjiro and Nezuko while Yushiro hugged Tamayo trying to protect her from two raging temari that went outside after wracking the room and went to a female demon with short black hair and orange at the end, orange eyes, and black haori over an orange kimono. She was also accompanied by a male demon with really short black hair, blue beads around his neck, closed eyes, and a black and green haori over a green kimono.

Male demon: Did you decide how to kill them?

Female demon: Ruthlessly!

She threw her temari again and they moved on there own as the two demons started to laugh maniacally.

Temari Demon: Turns out you were right, Yahaba! This building just materialized out of nowhere.

Yahaba: The handy work of someone using a Blood Demon Art that can hid objects. What is this? We're tracking down a couple of Demon Slayers. Are they with demons?

Temari Demon: (laugh) Isn't this fun?

Yahaba: I have to say, Susamaru... your way of doing things is just so immature. Utterly careless. You splattered me! My kimono is covered in dust!

Susamaru: Oh, stop whining! Who cares about dust? My temari just uncovered their hiding place. And now, the real fun begins!

She threw her temari at the house again.

Yahaba: Stop splattering me!

Susamaru: Stop being so uptight! Your kimono looks just fine to me. And look...

When the dust began to clear she saw Tanjiro, Y/n and Nezuko.

Susamaru: Come out, come out where ever you are!

Tanjiro: A temari! Throwing a temari caused all this damage.

Tamayo: That woman.

Yushiro: Did Kibutsuji send her?

Susamaru threw her temari again and they continued to wrecking the place and one tried to go for Tamayo but Yushiro stepped in front of her.

Yushiro: Lady Tamayo!

The temari suddenly changed direction and it destroyed Yushiro's head from the left.

Tanjiro: Yushiro!

Y/n: Well, to be fair, I didn't care about him.

Tanjiro: Dammit! Nezuko! The lady sleeping in the back room, take her outside and get her to safety!

Nezuko nodded.

Tamayo: It's too dangerous! We have a basement, take her there!

Tanjiro: Good idea! Nezuko!

She ran to get the lady.

Y/n: If this keeps up, this whole house will come down!

Susamaru: One down, four to go!

Tanjiro: Her scent is different than any other demon I've met! It's stronger and thicker! It feels heavy inside my lungs!

Y/n: That means that either she's eaten a lot of people, or she must have a large about of Muzan's blood.

The temari went back to Susamaru.

Susamaru: There are Demon Slayers with Hanafuda earrings and a bird mask. That would be you too, right?