S1 Chapter 22: Master of the Mansion.

Recap.

Tanjiro was still unconscious and had his hands tied up with Y/n and a person in a uniform with their face covered watching over him. That was a Kakushi.

Kakushi: Wake up. I said "wake up"! Come on, get up! Are you going to sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will ya?!

Tanjiro finally came to and saw Rengoku, Uzui, Mitsuri, the blind gaint, Tokito and Shinobu watching over him.

Uzui: I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow and to our good luck, he had Y/n with him. Though, I was expecting someone with more flare, but it's just some ordinary looking kid? Too bad.

The blind gaint was rubbing his hands together.

Rengoku: We must see that this boy and Y/n are put on trial to be judged! So it shall be!

Tokito was just staring off into the sky.

Mitsuri: (Thinking: To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon. And Y/n helping him despite knowing that. What brave and beautiful display of sibling love and friendship.)

Tanjiro: Wh- who are these people-

The Kakushi slammed Tanjiro's head on the ground gently.

Kakushi: Don't open your mouth until you're told! Do you know who you're in the presence of?! These are the Hashira!

Tanjiro: (Thinking: Hashira? These are Y/n's former Masters and Ladies? Their scents are similar to Y/n's. Where even am I?)

Shinobu: Boy, this is the Demon Slayers headquarters. Your here because you, Tanjiro Kamado along with Y/n L/n are to be put on trial.

Shinobu: Before we begin the trial, why don't you two explain the crime you two have been accu-

Rengoku: There's no need for a trial!

Tanjiro: (Whispering: Y/n, are these really your former Masters and Ladies?)

Y/n: (Whispering: Yes. Here, let me give you the run down.)

Y/n pointed at Rengoku.

Y/n: The one with flaming bright hair is Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Hashira. He's someone who takes great pride in his line of work.

Rengoku: Protecting a demon and stabbing Hashira are clear violations! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute the three of them!

Y/n then points to Uzui.

Y/n: That big guy with lots of jewelry on him is Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira. He prefers that everything be done in a really "flashy" way.

Uzui: In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever. It'll be a spectacle.

Then towards Mitsuri.

Y/n: The girl with pink and green hair is Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira. She may seem like a timid girl, but when she gets mad. Well, let's just say you wouldn't want to be around if you were a demon.

Mitsuri: (Thinking: No way. You'd really kill such an adorable child as him and even kill our Y/n? Such a thought fills my heart with sorrow!)

Then at the blind gaint.

Y/n: The blind giant's name is Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira. He might be blind and emotional, but he's the strongest Demon Slayer you'll ever meet.