S1 Chapter 17: Piercing Nostalgia

Tanjiro: The Twelve Kizuki should possess a high amount of Kibutsuji's blood. If we can extract it, the medicine that will turn Nezuko will be finished sooner.

Y/n: Did you seriously feel like you needed to explain all of that to me even though I'm the one who told you about the Twelve Kizuki?

Tanjiro: Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.

He looked at Inosuke who was bleeding from his wounds.

Tanjiro: Hey, are you okay, Inosuke? You're bleeding. Your wounds.

Inosuke: Don't go showering me with your mushy sensitivity and kindness! I don't need it! Got that? After all, anything you can do, I can do, too! Before you know it, my head will be... will be harder than yours... (points at Y/n) and my legs will... will be stronger than his! Not to mention that... Not to mention... Not to...

Tanjiro: (Thinking: He's not doing well.)

Y/n: (Thinking: The blood loss from his wounds are definitely starting to get to him.)

Tanjiro: (Thinking: I know Y/n had our other friends well beings at heart, but I still felt we could've saved them. That woman gave off a scent of terror and suffering. Enough to make her yearn for death. What is it about this mountain anyway? A demon family living here as well as one of the Twelve Kizuki! I didn't think demons gathered together like that.)

Y/n: I know this is a random thing to bring up, but I bet Zenitsu's having the time of his life crying like a little bitch under this mountain.

With Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Ouch! Something just pricked me! What the hell? I'm so frustrated! I can't find Tanjiro, Inosuke or even that jerk Y/n anywhere! Where did they go?

He came across a fork in the road.

Zenitsu: This sound of spiders crawling around and that strange wood hiding noise is so creepy. I'm sure they're just doing their best to survive the same as me, but still!

He heard crawling from behind him.

Zenitsu: Be quiet! Stop moving around!

He turned around and saw a spider with a creepy baby face.

Zenitsu: What am I even looking at?!

Back with the group.

Y/n: Ah, probably best not to think about it.

The three were back on the move.

Tanjiro: Y/n, since you brought up Zenitsu, we need to talk.

Y/n: About what?

Tanjiro smacked Y/n's head.

Tanjiro: You don't just go around telling people to kill themselves!

Y/n: But he was being a whiney coward.

Tanjiro: Even so, that doesn't give you the right to treat him like that! What were you going to do if Zenitsu actually did it?!

Y/n: Oh, like you care. You left him at the bottom of this God forsaken mountain and for all we know, he may have already killed himself.

With Zenitsu.

He was in front of a small house being held up by threads along with several bodies being held up by threads. He also held his nose.