Y/n Gaiden: Book of Morning Dove

Y/n L/n is a very unique specimen. He is half human and half demon, the first and only one of his kind. Because of that, he has no limitations on his body and can do things most couldn't even dream of. But in all of the action, people seem to ignore the question. "How did it come to this"? In this story we will be exploring the full story of Y/n L/n, and how he found himself where he is today. It all started on a cold, November night.

In a big Mansion, the screams of a woman were heard throughout the land. Inside the Mansion was a woman with long H/c hair and wearing a black kimono was screaming out loud as an elderly woman was by her feet.

Elderly woman: Come on, push harder!

Woman: I'm trying!

Beside the woman was a well built man, with black hair and beard, and E/c eyes, holding her hand.

Man: Come on, dear! You need to pull through! If not for me, then for them!

Elderly woman: Honestly, it's admirable. If a man were to go to this kind of pain, there's no doubt they would pass out. I see a head, the baby is breached!

The woman screamed more as she pushed harder.

Elderly woman: Shoulders are breached! We need one more! Push!

Man: Hurry up!

The woman screamed as she gave her biggest push. After that, the woman panted as she and her husband heard the wailing of a baby.

Elderly woman: Congratulations. You've given me another grandson.

After the baby was all taken care of, his grandmother wrapped him in a blanket and went to the baby's parents.

Grandmother: Here.

She gave the child to his mother. Now both of his parents can see him more clearly. He had a small tuff of H/n hair and when he opened his eyes, they revealed to be E/c like his father.

Mother: (crying) Hello, little one. We finally meet.

She nuzzled her face and her baby's together.

Grandmother: So, have you thought of a name?

Father: Y/n. His name is Y/n.

Grandmother: A very good name.

A knock was heard at the door to the room.

???: Are you gonna keep us from seeing the little thing?

Grandmother: He's here, come on in.

An elderly man and a man that looked a lot older than him both came in with an 11 year old boy with black hair.

Boy: Is that the baby?

Mother: It is, B/n.

Old man: Congratulations, son.

Father: Thank you, Father.

B/n climbed on to the bed his mother was on to get a better look at his new little brother.

Mother: Would you like to hold him?

B/n nodded and his mother gave him the baby.

Grandmother: Support his head.

B/n smiled as he looked down at Y/n, but B/n soon noticed something.

B/n: Hey, what's this on his hand?

All the adults looked and saw a sky blue feather mark on the baby's left plam.

Grandmother: Haven't seen that before. It must be some kind of birthmark.