The Beginning

Megapolis was a fairly big city filled with bustling people and shops, but unlike the day, the night always brought a chill. Restraunts and shops began to close up early for the night since it began raining pretty heavily, but unlike most rainy nights in Megapolis this was one night where the streets were dead with the occasional person walking by.

Coming out a dark alley was a hooded woman holding something covered by a red blanket in her arms. Although it was raining she was quick to run through the rain to find shelter. Upon searching through the night, she saw a flashing pink sign with the words 'Pigsy Noodles' and headed inside quickly to get out of the rain.

Though it may have been 11 pm, the noodle shop was still open. As the woman entered she only spotted two people in the restraunt, a anthropomorphic pig with a chefs uniform, cooking and a man with fair white skin with changpao that has the left side white and the right side red, and has gold clasps in the center and golden circular glasses, eating at the bar infront of the kitchen portion of the restraunt.

She quickly sat down so no one could notice the bundle she had in her hands, using the table as cover. She flinched when she heard the pig call to her.

"Welcome to Pigsy's Noodles Home of the world's longest noodles. What can I get for you ma'am." The pig had said in a chipper tone as she look to the menu and decided on a green tea and pointed at it.

The pig found it odd that she didn't speak but nonetheless he went behind the counter to get her the tea. Grabbing the attention of his companion, the man looked at the pig with Noodles in his mouth.

"Hey Tang. Is it just me or does that lady seem off to you? I mean she hasn't spoke at all and only pointed what she wanted on the menu."

"Hmmm...well I wouldn't know Pigsy. She has probably had a rough day and doesn't feel like speaking. Don't be quick to judge."

"Well somethings wrong and I don't like it."

Tang only shrugged and went back to eating his noodles while glancing at the woman in the back. He did noticed something red from under the table as she tried to hide it but since it was a tad to big, she was having a difficulty. This gave Tang many red flags, whatever this woman was planning could be bad news.

Pigsy returned with the lady's tea, as she bowed alittle as to say thank you and drank it. Both men while abit wary of her presence, payed he no mind when she started to pull out the red bundle covered in a red blanket. As she noticed no one was looking at her she whispered and looked to her arms.

يرجى أن يغفر لي ، يا زهرة الصحراء ، لهذا يجب أن أفعل" بقلب مثقل ، ولكن إذا كان ذلك يعني سلامتك ثم سأسلم لك للحفاظ على سلامتك من الأذى. قد نلتقي يوما ما ولكن في الوقت الحالي يجب أن أقول وداعا. تنمو قوية والبقاء آمنة. "أنا أحبك يا زهرة الصحراء مع كل ما أنا عليه.

Kissing what was inside the blanket she gently placed the bundle next to her on the booth seat. Touching the bundle tightly, tears fell from her eyes as she released her hold and stood up from where she sat.

Pigsy finally noticed the woman stand up but also saw that she stood frozen. Not giving him a single thank you she began to run out. Pigsy knew something was off since she didn't pay for her drink and decided to chase after her in the rain. All while Tang sat there dumbfounded of what just happened.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE! YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!"

As Pigsy chased down this hooded woman with tears in her eyes. The woman only picked up her speed and ran back to where she first came out from. Pigsy saw her turn the corner to an alley and picked up speed to catch her. Except when he finally turned the corner a few seconds after she turned, there was no one there as if she just disappeared out of thin air.