Monkey Kid

3rd POV:

In the city of Megapolis, the Demon Bull King was wreaking havoc upon the city. Thankfully, most of the city was already evacuated because of the voiceless clan. However, amongst all of the chaos in the city, there were those who were fighting back in order to protect what they loved.

Tang, Mei, Pigsy, Sandy, and Mo were all in Pigsys food truck running over all the bull robots that were in their way. All five were crushed inside the food truck screaming. Sandy even had a tea set to help him distress.

In the short distance, a demon bull clone targeted the food truck and fired their weapons.

"Oh no! Their secret weapon! BARRLES!

The food truck landed on its side and blew up, leaving all five to jump out and land looking badass. Red Son, in a ball of flames landing in front of them, smiling as though his family have already won.

"So you want to be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes."

Pigsy was pissed off because these damn demons took away two people that were important to them all. Ready to attack and beat Red Son to a pulp.

"I've had it up to here with these demon punk -"

Mei stopped Pigsy mid sentence, holding her hand to stop him, and looked ready to kill anyone in her way.

"I'll handle this one."

Mei was ready to annihilate Red Son, but just before she could, Mk came flying *cough* crashing from the cloud jet, yelling.

"Ahhhh!"

"Mk!?"

MK proceeds to crush and ram into Red Son mercilessly, but it looked more accidental. After finally landing, Mk pops out from the machine, all bruised. Everyone was shocked but relieved to see Mk was alright.

"Kid!"