Meeting The Monkey King

Your POV:

I felt myself finally wake up only to feel what felt like the worst case of a hangover ever. My brain was pounding against my skull like a hammer hitting metal, and just as I tried sitting up, I felt a sharp pain hit my body, so I fell back down. Opening my eyes, I saw two things the big blue sky and....monkeys?

"What the hell?"

I finally pushed through the unbearable pain, hitting every part of my body, and sat up to the best of my damaged abilities. I flinched when I felt pain on my left side. I grabbed the side of my abdomen only to feel something wet through my sweater. I lifted my sweater and saw a giant gash from the bottom left of my back to the bottom of my left breast. It was bleeding heavily, and just looking at it, I felt light-headed.

"Fuck."

I could see all the other injuries I had. I had a bunch of bruises and lacerations. Luckily I didn't have any dislocated or broken bones anywhere which was a huge relief. That didn't stop the pain though.

I finally looked up and saw all the little white monkeys around me and they all had looks of concern on their faces. I looked at the surrounding areas and noticed the volcanic mountains across from where I was. It was clear I was on some sort of beach but where was I exactly. I was trying to rack through my brain trying to figure what just happened. Until one person popped in my mind.

"MK!"

I startled the monkeys but that didn't discourage them from running away from me. I looked around the surrounding area and saw nothing but the beach. I looked behind me and saw giant mountains with luscious plant life.

I was on FLOWER FRUIT MOUNTAIN.

Looking at the mountain I suddenly felt tears falling from my eyes as memories of Mk being thrown through the volcanic mountain and dissappearing. Memories of a little boy crying back home to me because he fell and broke his Monkey King action figure, but once I fixed it he was beyond happy.

"Oh Buddha. Please tell me he isn't gone. Please."

I was praying that the little boy I practically raised wasn't dead, and was safe and sound. I was wallowing in my sadness until I felt a tug on my arm and looked up only to see two white monkeys holding some big leaves. They tried tugging and pointing at my shirt so I could lift it, once I realized what they wanted to do I lifted the bloodied shirt.

They quickly placed the big leaves over the large gash on my side. The coldness helped sooth the burning pain pulsating and I released a sigh of relief. They suddenly started to put other little leaves around other parts of my damaged body. I smiled at the monkeys and gave them a pat on their heads.

"Thank you very much. That feels alot better."

They cooed happily and jumped in excitement over the praise. They were really cute gushing over the attention. Suddenly I thought came to mind. If I lived maybe just maybe Mk was alive too. I can't sense his energy with how beat up I am but something told me he was here.

I looked at the monkies and got their attention by waving at them. They all looked at me curiously. I was hoping they could understand me.

"Have you've seen anyone else here on the island, a boy with black hair. He's my brother and I'm looking for him."

I was disappointed when they all said no. I grew worried about Mk but I kept myself calm. Until another thought came to mind.

"What about your King? Sun Wukong? Is he here by any chance?"