An Early Morning Start

Your POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I heard my alarm go off just as I was getting into a really good dream. I lazily lifted my hand so it would land on the clock but it landed next too it making me miss it. I moved towards the alarm clock and finally feeling the snooze button I pushed it to shut it off.

Bring my hands back to ,myself so I could snuggle back into my soft blankets. Feeling myself drifting back to sleep I felt something slithering across my face and then licking me. I tried wiping it off but it kept coming back. I sighed loudly and finally grabbed the little bugger into my hand.

"Alright Faust, I'm awake."

I opened my hand seeing my little golden snake slithering around my hand, happy to see that I'm awake.

"Sheesh. Can't a girl get her beauty sleep. You little noodle."

He stuck his tounge at me while hissing alittle bit, as if to tell me, 'It's not gonna happen'. I placed him onto my red blanket that sits on my small dresser next to my bed.

I sat up straight and began stretching my back only to hear a few satisfying pops, which felt nice. I took off my blankets and stood up from my bed. I grabbed my clock and as always it read 5:00 am. Placing it back down I first remade my bed so it looked clean and then I went to get my towel to go shower.

I got into the bathroom and started my early morning routine. After my shower and brushing my teeth, I went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I settled for red sweater that had a little monkey king logo on the center and some black ripped jeans, with some black vans. The sweater was a gift from my little brother for my birthday, last year.

After brushing my hair, I was finally done. I grabbed my phone from its charger and my earphones and stuffed them in my pockets. After I went to grab Faust from the blanket and as I placed my right hand down for him to climb on, he slithered onto my middle finger and circled around it to finally turn into a snake ring.

I gave him a little kiss and then went to grab my 'Ankh' and used a gold chained belt and to put through the hole and then put on the belt like normally. This was to just have it hang on my body so I wouldn't have to carry it. I never really go anywhere without it, it makes me feel secured when I'm out and about.

Finally after getting ready I went down the hall and turned left where my little brother had his room. I opened the door only to see my brother laid across the bed with his arms and legs everywhere. I chuckled silently and went into his room to place the blanket that fell off the bed and covered him back up. His immediate response was to snuggle into the warmth of his blanket.

While his real name is Qí Xiǎotiān, most of us call him MK as a nickname. I only ever really use his real name when he's in trouble or if I'm dead serious with him. Which isn't as often as most people would think.

I smiled and then left the room to go down into the living room/kitchen area. I made a quick snack for myself before I actually make breakfast when MK wakes up.

After I was done I locked the door to my apartment and went down stairs into the second floor apartment building and used my keys to enter this complex. I first went to the kitchen and started making some coffee and pulled out 2 donuts and placed them on the table.

I went further into the apartment below mine and open a door down the center of the hall. Before I could open it all I heard was loud snoring, I didn't turn the nob knowing that my father was still asleep, so I left him there. I turned off the coffee machine a left the pot of fresh coffee there so when he woke up it would still be hot.