Monkey Kings Staff?

Your POV:

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King."

Tang finished his narration about one of the many legends about the legendary Monkey King, Sun Wukong. I was on cashier duty for the day so I was able to hear Tangs stories about Monkey King. Just as he finished MK became excited after listening to the story, almost practically jumping out of the seat.

"Ohhh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-"

"Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories."

I chuckled at MK excitement, watching him get excited about such things, livens up the place. I then saw MK rush to Tang to show him his sketch book, I got him for his birthday.

"Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King."

He showed the sketch book to Tang with two little doodles of himself and Monkey King next to eachother. MK has always been such a great artist it was nuts.

"Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!"

"It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips."

Tang cleared his throat as to gain my brothers attention and I knew what was coming next but I let it play since it was always funny to watch. Then a customer came up to pay for their food so I took their money and bid them a farewell. Faust woke up from my finger and slithered off my finger and onto the register. I leaned forward and gave him a little kiss before I went back to the others.

"Well, you know te deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?"

"Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like- "

I felt an angry presence near me and ducked before the spoon could hit me and fly towards MK, hitting his hands and almost dropping the noodles he had in his hands. Smirking to myself knowing who it was.

"Free noodles?! No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!"

"Ah, but Pigsy. I was paying with wisdom."

I saw Dad jump onto the counter I just cleaned, I glared at him as Tang waved his hand to defend his case.

"Yeah? Well, wisdom don't pay the rent, you freeloader!"

"Dad! Get off the counter I just cleaned it!"

"Oops sorry kid. And you!"

He quickly got off the counter and started to stomped towards Mk, backing my poor brother into the wall.