1

Damon groggily opened his eyes and picked up his phone to find that he had several last minute meetings to attend to. He was feeling a bit of annoyance today; the day was supposed to be short, but he was also woken up too early. He had been looking forward to a nice, lazy morning, but his plans were foiled by having to get up. Nonetheless shortly after hearing this he got up and started to get ready.

He looked stunning in his black suit. It fit him perfectly highlighting his broad shoulders, the strength of his muscles, and his 6'3 tall frame. With his chesnut brown hair slicked back, he slipped on his brown dress shoes and headed downstairs to meet Adrian, his best friend and second in command. Adrian informed him that there was no time for breakfast and they had to get going. 

Their driver had the car pulled up and was awaiting them to get into Damon's black range rover. Once they got in Adrian informed the driver where to go as Damon responded to some messages and they soon headed to their first meeting.

Once the first meeting was over they went to grab some food at a nearby diner. Damon ordered while Adrian got there seats. He soon brought over their food and sits down and sighs. Adrian knew that Damon was stressed over the meetings today but he knew something else was bothering him.

"So have you had any luck finding someone", Adrian questioned assuming that Damon has been lonely due to not having a little.

Damon shook his head, a resigned expression on his face. "No, not yet. I've been looking, but so far I haven't had any luck," he said.

Adrian nodded, understanding. "It's tough out there. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually, though," he said. He offered Damon a reassuring smile, hoping to ease the disappointment he saw in his friend's eyes.

"I hope so," Damon said. He sighed, trying to remain positive. "I'm not giving up yet. I'm sure I'll find someone soon."

Adrian nodded again, encouraging. "I'm sure you will. Just don't give up," he said.

Damon smiled, grateful for Adrian's support. "Thanks," he said. "I appreciate it."

"No problem but we have to get going we still have 3 more long boring meetings."

They finish their food and head out to the car where their driver was waiting for them.

*******

As Damon and Adrian walked out of the last meeting, the sun was setting and a light rain was beginning to fall. It was a successful meeting, and Damon was thrilled with the outcome. The million dollar deal had gone well and he was beaming with delight.

Adrian suggested that they should celebrate, but Damon was too tired for that and proposed that they just get out the good whiskey at home instead.

On the way home the rain began to downpour so their driver pulled over. Damon and Adrian begin talking while waiting for the rain to stop. After about 20 minutes the rain starts to calm down enough to see the road and they continue home. As they begin driving Damon looks out the window and sees someone.

This is all for the first part in the future I plan to write longer parts but I thought this was good for now <3