13

Damon wakes up before Jonah and decides to take a shower. He waits for the water to steam up before getting in. Once he steps in the steaming shower he lets out a sigh and releases tension he didn't know he had. He thinks about the previous night when Jonah called him daddy. Damon's not sure if Jonah meant what he said or if he understood the strength behind the single word but to him it was a huge step in their relationship. None of Damon's previous littles have ever made him feel the way that Jonah did.

From the first night that they met Damon felt an immediate bond to Jonah and he could only hope that their connection could grow. He continues showering when the door opens and Jonah walks in rubbing his eyes and yawning. Damon smiles and sticks his head out of the shower.

"Hey baby boy do you want to get in?" I ask seeing Jonah walk in. He sleepily nods and attempts to get in. I chuckle and then help him undress. I pick him up and he lays his head on my shoulder. He's being extra cuddly and feels warm.

"Are you feeling okay hon?" I ask as I run my hand up and down his back. He just whines in response. I mentally prepare myself for a sick and clingy Jonah today.

I am so sorry to every reader but I have a pounding migraine as I'm writing this so I will continue the chapter tomorrow! Hope you all can understand! Stay safe and I love you all!<3<3<3