Prologue

It's a beautiful day today,everything seems a lot brighter and happy. Nozizwe thinks to herself as she looks around the bus stop. Or maybe today seems so beautiful because of the adventure that is awaiting her ahead of her destination. She has always wanted to build a life of wealth for herself and also her family. Their father died while they were still young so their mom had to fulfill both roles,that was Nozizwe's biggest motivation,seeing her mother juggle multiple jobs and coming back too tired to even eat is what pushes her even to this day.
She turns and looks at her mom.
"What are you thinking mama?" She asks the beautiful fair lady sitting besides her.
"Akhonto sana lwami(there's nothing my baby) , I'm proud of you go out there and fetch your life "her mother respond to her.
"Jonga Mama I'm definitely doing that " Saying that with a big beautiful smile on her face .
"Sak'thandi ntombami endala nansi ibus thatha ndikwenzele isonka apha uzasitya ngendlela (I love you my girl here is a bus take this I have made bread for you , you will eat during your ride)"
She hugged her mother and said "thank you mom bye bye" the bus arrived and she got in, she was happy and excited she set down and took out a book Nozizwe loves reading . She reads literally everything she comes across.
she said to her self "Nozizwe I'm proud of you , look at you relocating from Eastern Cape to Mpumalanga what an achievement you go girl!!!"
She then smiled and continued reading it's no child's play travelling from Eastern cape to Mpumalanga she fell asleep along the way.

Nozizwe was one of the top students at school since from primary she never failed her grades she was a threat to many students during her high school years she was the best best performer she passed her matric with distinctions she got 99% in all her subjects, that's wonderful right?it doesn't end there she was one of those 3 learners who got Bursaries to go study to any university of their choice and choose any career she qualified for studying anything in world .Nozizwe went to university of Fort Hare where she studied communications. She was also performing well best student as always. Changing her home situation was always on her mind because she is the first born , as blacks we know that the first born children are the ones who are supposed to change the home situations. Nozizwe Nododile is the daughter of Esihle Nododile.
Fresh out of Varsity she got a job opportunity at Mpumalanga in Mbombela to work as Receptionist at Esizweni Communications a well known Company mind you she is only 21 years old. Finally she is going to help her mother and her siblings Akhona and Jongikhaya Nododile.

UNEDITED!!!

WRITTEN BY B.MAGUDU

Cost Of Royalty जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें