Chapter 6

Nozizwe

It was a saturday me and Luu decided to go out yesterday after work to have some few drinks , after those drinks i came here  ndzodzo told me to stop drinking but since he didnt show up here for some time i think its been 3 weeks or over .

Right now i am waken up buy a  pain in my head  i have a bhabhalazi i tell you , it hurts like a bitch its more like my head is in a war with gravity because wow everytime i try and lift it up gravity pulls it back i feel like screaming right now , i just told my self that im gonna sleep here the whole day shem i swear im quitting alcohol argg.. I slept for some hours mmmh fuck my phone rang and it was Luu
Me:"im dead hello"
Luu:"fuck you come open"

Dude i drag my self downstairs and Buzz her in i walk to the lounge and throw my self in the couch , after few minutes she walks in finds me facing down on the couch mmmh it was bad im just glad im not going to work tomorrow ill sleep.

Luu:"and then ?"
Me:"the bhabhalaz of the year sana"
She laughed and gave me some pain killers and gave me a fucken cold coke
Me:"and then its like you didnt drink yesterday why am i the only one suffering here"
Luu:(she chuckles)"you were drinking like you are going through divorce which left you with depression "
We both laughed honestly im stressed its a while since i talked to Ndzondzo and he's not answering my calls they go straight to voicemail.

Luu:"what's wrong ? "
Me:"nothing petla im just i.."
Luu:"i know you so talk"
Me:"okay okay , its Ndzondzo"
Luu:"thought yall happy yin ?(what?) "
Me:"i havent seen him since his mom died "
Luu:"do you know his place?"
Me:"no"
She looked at me suprised she thought maybe im joking or what
Luu:"huh?"
Me:"Nah i dont to be honest"

Luu stands up clapped once and crossed her arms "What do you know about him?"

Me:"that he has a little brother & a father & his late mama they are from what what village i forgot it "

Luu:"only that?"
Me:"yes , stop questioning me i want to sleep ".
Luu:" go back to bed we will talk about this guy when you wake up "
I drag my self back to bed and ley in bed for about 5 mins before i feel the pain killers starting to work i feel sleep coming and yea im enjoying this moment after 2mins i was gone.

••••••••

Luyandza.

I dont know but theres something off about this guy i tried to ignore this but nah or maybe im imagining things ? Why he never took Nozi to meet his family ? Or shes not that serious with her? But i think he is serious theres something which doesnt add up here ...

I went to the kitchen i made some food , pap , chakalaka a very hot one and beef after when im done i cleaned i hope she wakes up we just need to talk about this guy or i should just call Busani and ask him myself .

After few hours i went to sit and watch tv i dont know how or when i fell asleep .

•••••••••

Nozizwe

I woke up after a good rest went to take a shower , lotioned went to look for something to wear , i put on my Blue long maxi dress and sleepers tied my braids and went down stairs as i made my way to the kitchen i was met by this yummy smell oh i forgot Luu is here i go to the lounge i find her sleeping i wake her up she wakes up and went to the kitchen and we ate and taking about rendom things . i know her she wants to say something and i think its about ndzondzo

Me:"okay say it"
Luu:"with pleasure , i think this ndzondzo guy has a wife "
I chuckle and looked at her and she was deadly serious
Me:"what no you are jus..."
Luu:"just what?huh? He only sees you during the weekends! He doesnt sleepover if it happens hes here over the week hayke sisi dont act like you are a stupid because you are not there's something about this guy where is he right now ?"
I dont know but what Luu just said to me now it gave me a heart burn because its true i didn't know how to answer her kept quiet and thought about it there's only 1 way to find out call & ask him.
Luu:"what ?why are quiet? Im talking to you"
Me:"ey maybe you are right"
Luu:"yes im right "
Argh man i did want to believe what Luu was telling me right now but i think in the back of my head i knew shes right but nah i wont admit it hes single im his girl . no i wont let Luu get into my mind right now Soze(never)
Luu:"ill see you let me go"
Me:"okay sharp"

I went to my bedroom and threw my self on top of my bed what if Luu is really right ?what am i gonna do about this ? But whatevet happens im not leaving him anytime soon hes mine! Dont care if his... No what am i really saying i had my phone ringing . it was him  i let it ring for a while then i answered.

Him:"love"
Me:"yes?"
Him:"whats wrong MaNododile?"
Me:"you , where were you ?huh?" My voice stared to creck
Him:"ngyaxolisa Sthandwa sami heish kutsi nje ku busy la .(im sorry my love its just that its busy here)
Me:"mmh"
Him:"ngyeta ngtok'bona nyalo(im coming to see you now)"
Me:"if you say so" mxm i hag up he thinks im a stupid . after few hours i just decided that i should go down stairs have something to drink i nearly fainted when i saw some formal shoes on the coffe table he is sitting on my couch busy with my remote hand flipping through channels i tell you ...

Ndzondzo:"my love"
Me:"how did y..."
Ndzondzo:"im here now dont stress"
He hugged so tight mmh i missed him i missed this  i broke the hug
Ndzondzo:"nga'kwati mu'mftu wami(dont get mad my love)"
Me:"im not mad "
Ndzondzo:"ok" he went to sit down again i looked at him i thought of asking him what Luu told me but no i just kept quiet
Me:"anything to drink ?"
Ndzondzo:"Nope"
Me:"okay"

I was annoyed but happy at the same time i really do love this man. I went back up stairs i didnt know what to do i wanted to ask him but im scared okay i finally decided that im going to ask him when i was about to get out of the room he opened and as i was about to ask him a question he shut me up with a kiss.