chapter 2

As days goes by Nozizwe and Luyandza had hope that maybe one day Mr Magudu will ask Nozi out , Nozi started to like him , since Esizweni and Magudu Game reserve works together Nozi and Mr Magudu see each other more often.

"Make na Babe ninjan?"(mom and dad how' are you?)Said Mr Magudu. "Sikahle Ndzondzo fana unjan wena ?"(We are fine Ndzondzo son how are you?) Replied his father. "Ngikahle mine babe "(I'm fine dad) said Ndzondzo. His father looked at him and smiled and his mother went to make some tea for them. "Babe kuyin nyalo ?wangbuka wamoyizela?" (Dad what's wrong now why are you looking at me and smile ?) "Uyati ndzondzo fana angkholwa ngelinye nje langa kutobe kunguwe lo hleli kulesitulo sami sobukhosi "(you know ndzondzo son I don't believe that one day you will be the one sitting in this throne) replied his father. And his mother shouted while in the kitchen and said "weeee ngfisa kukubona!! And ngyati ngitobe ngikhone phela ngiyinsimbi leyakdala mine " (I wish to see you and I know I will see you in not going anywhere) they all laughed she came and gave them tea .

"Well let me re-introduce myself y'all know me as Mr Magudu ,as a CEO of Magudu Game Reserve, As a businessman. Well I'm also a family man , family oriented man ,also culture wise and also a Prince . I'm a son to King Qomizitha Ndzondzo Magudu and Queen Bongekile Magudu I'm from kwaMagudu Village in nelispruit Mpumalanga King Qomizitha and Queen Bongekile were blessed with only 2 boys , Ndzondzo and Manqoba Magudu. "

Nozizwe enjoyed staying at Mpumalanga she didn't want to go back home , life was easy for her and also fast when she thinks of going home she gets sick , how slow and boring village life is she doesn't want that life any more. Now she only send money back home and call them just to check up on them.

"Utawubuyela nini ekhaya?"(when are you going back home?) Luyandza asks Nozizwe.  Nozizwe gave her long face she rolled her eyes and said "sana pha ezilalini? ndizawubuyela but not now" (in the villages?I'll go back but not now) . "Thatha makwakho atawuhlala nawe la awufun kuhamba wena mos "(take your mom and stay with her here you don't wanna go ) said Luu she laugh and Nozizwe shaked her head "ayy inoba uphambene kaloku u mama loves izilali "(maybe you are mad now mom loves the villages)Said Nozi.  Luyandza takes her phone and checks time "oh friend much is over lets go back to work" she said to Nozi. 

As they were walking Nozizwe looked and Luyandza . And Luyandza said "what's wrong ?"
"My place tonight?"
"No problem friend "
They then went back to work.

"Kodwa Babe Manqoba utimiseleni nge mpilo yakhe ?, mine shem angsati ngitomendani "(But dad what does Manqoba want to do with his life ?I really don't know ) Bongekile asks Qomizitha .
"I'll talk to him love don't stress" Qomizitha replies his wife . And Qomizitha he again asks his wife "ukephi yena nyalo "(where is he right now ?) "Ithi ngiyombita "(let me go call him) said his Wife .

"Manqoba , Manqoba !!!! Manqoba !!!Manqoba!!" Shouts Bongekile . Manqoba was sleeping . "Manqoba!!!!"
"Make, awaaaa,awaaa wangbita kanje ngisati lelele "(mom no , calls me like this while I'm sleeping)Manqoba replied his mom.
"Yeeeee!! Maye! Mhlolo! Fuseg vuka bab'wakho uyakbita mdzidzi wenja "(your dad is calling you) his mother shouts at him , she was standing in the door waiting for him so he can give him a hot slap she's so strict!! He knows very well that his mother will kick his are he wakes up and say "Make ngena ubuke lapha e windweni "(mom come in and have a look at the window) she came in and Manqoba jumped and went to his father while his mom was taking a look at the window . "Mxm cabanga ngathi ngimkhulu wakhe ongana matinyo lo, awubuke kumdaka ngala ithi ngi clean.e yhoo ngtomnyisa lomfana " she kept on complaining and shouting .

Nozizwe and Luyandza after work they went to Nozizwe's place , they got there made some food they both love food but Luu?She loves booze more! "Chom beer lo bandza mpooo?" (Friend cold beer?) Said Luu Nozizwe laughed and said "ayy uyathand'usela mngan akho beer ozoyifuna apha " (No friend you love to drink you won't get any beer) . "But chom I promise ngtoyi natsa kancane "(I'll drink a little ) the both laughed . "No beer friend "
"Okay Okay give me water"
Nozi went to the kitchen to get some water for Luu she came back and gave her , Luu took that water and drank "siesssss! Mambi nalamanti akho " they both laughed .

Nozizwe asks Luu "Chom have you been in a relationship before or she ?" Luyandza laughed and said "girl !!!! I've been I  many relationships , let tell you I even once dated tour boss I mean otherwise I only date big dogs !!!!!" Nozizwe was shocked "like you once what ?! You ?.........?" She was shocked to the core  ! "Oh yes love , id do anything for money you know ngtamisaph malambane lonjengan?"(where will go with a broke man?) Nozizwe didn't want to say she was literally shocked and she asked "so you after money not love ?"
"Friend what is love ?"
"I don't know "
"Exactly my point , you see amadoda don't care , those people don't love us !! They want to use us so that's why id rather be miserable phakathi inside kwe B.M.W you know " Nozizwe was confused and shocked she kept quiet and looked at her .
"Yes see I had to take care of my self when I was young, mom left me with granny so that's when I knew ukuth I have to date big dogs so I can take care of my granny obvious and my self , I had to make sure that after high school I go to work not Vasity , that's how hard my life was " Luu shed a tear Nozizwe gave her a tight hug , and said "I'm sorry " Luu cried . "Yea I guess my life was easy , that's why it's very important to always stay kind we really don't know what people are going through , which demons are they fighting, you will be okay my friend you got me now everything we do we will do it together " said Nozizwe .
"Friends for ever "replied Luu
"And ever !!! You know  my sister is only 18 and she is pregnant worse she doesn't know the father of her child and I have to take care of her and the baby and mom and my bro , on the other hand I have to take care of my life" said Nozi
"What ??? That's hectic "
"Friend it's hard but I'll push ey"
"I trust you , we are going through a lot don't you think we need something strong ?"
"Luu please !!! No !"
"Pleaseeeee"

Luyandza convinced Nozizwe they ended up drinking and tomorrow they are supposed to go to work it was nice and they were singing sharing their sad stories , crying.

They woke up tomorrow around 14:00 pm , it was late , late !! They couldn't go to work Luyandza came up with a plan she called their boss and she made up a story that Nozizwe got admitted yesterday because of asthma attacks and stuff he believed her because she was crying he told them to take 2days off .

Ndzondzo went to Esizweni hoping to see Nozizwe he was sure that today it's the day ! He is going to ask Nozi out he went there to attend and a meeting , he did attend that meeting and he noticed that Nozizwe isn't here , he then asked "Mr Maseko where is the receptionist lady I want her to help me with some paper work"
"Oh that , she is at hospital she was admitted yesterday I'll tell someone else to help you " he replied him
"She is what?"Ndzondzo asked again
"Yes what's wrong ?"Said Mr Maseko
"No it's fine , I'll help my self see you bye" .

Ndzondzo ran to the car and went straight at home he was running and when he got there he tuners everything up ,side,down he turned up his study room .
"Yeyyyy awukwat naloku cleaner wentani?"(what are you doing ) shouts his mother
"Mom I'm looking for something shift !! Move mom" he replied his mom .  "Ucongikhulumela  na English ngoba naku mine ang'ncwadzanga leyo something ikwenta ungcolise? Ngtokshayaa mfana " he wasn't even listening to get, he finally found it!! Nozizwe's business card ,her numbers.  He kissed her mom on the cheek and left.