Chapter 1

Finally she arrives in Mpumalanga. She got out of a bus and she was a little bit scared it's her first time travelling to another province alone! The streets were busy everyone seemed happy and she was there standing and looking at the buildings looking lost she said to her self "ndiyaph ke ngoku "(where am I going now)
"Okay Zizwe you can do this ". Everyone there was speaking IsiSwati she only knew IsiXhosa and English. She turned around and saw a big grey building written Esizweni Communications she gathered her self and crossed the road and went there. The former Receptionist was there waiting for her she showed her everything and the CEO of the company told her that she is going to start working tomorrow. Esizweni Communications has their own private Accommodation for their workers, they showed her which apartment she will be using they gave her the keys and when she got there she unlocked and got inside and closed the door slowly and she started to scream
"ohhh my goodness!!! Thixo ndyabulela kunizinyanya zam, ndyabulela thixo "(thanks to my ancestors and thank you god).
she called her mom and told her everything, told her that she will start working tomorrow .

Tomorrow morning.

She woke up ,She was so happy and said "I must pray before I start my day" she did that after praying she checked the time and it was 5:00am she then went to bath she got dressed she was wearing black power suit with high heels and she combed her back beautiful Afro.
She was so beautiful she looked at her self in the mirror and said
"i wish umama was here to see her daughter going to work for the first time as she was always here when I first started my primary,high school and Varsity " she shed a tear.
She quickly fixed herself and went to make breakfast,after breakfast she left the house and went to work.

She was a bit early she organised her place and the CEO called a Stuff Meeting and he was introducing Nozizwe to Everyone
"as I said we are going to be joined by a new receptionist she is finally here , everyone this is Miss Nozizwe Nododile she came all the way from Eastern Cape to work with us here"
the CEO addressed the Stuff. Everyone:"welcome Nozizwe.."
"feel at home ....."
"you are going to teach us IsiXhosa...."
Everyone was talking they wanted to make her feel at home because they saw that she is uncomfortable
"Okay one person at the time how is she supposed to answer all of you ?" Said the CEO of the company.
One of the workers said
" Welcome Nozi dear if you need help with anything , I'm your girl"
Nozizwe Replied her and said "Thank you so much guys"
"Okay go back to work guys" said their CEO.
Nozizwe sucks at making friends she is antisocial she can't socialize with people. During lunch time she set alone while everyone was with their friends. Here comes a problem, Luyandza this girl is very forward she is loud ! She speaks her mind but also friendly. Luyandza don't have her "own" friends specifically she just walk around and annoy people and disturb their peace but she loves to make people laugh She is the same girl that told Nozizwe that if she needs help with anything she's her girl. She went to Nozizwe and said "haybo why ?why utawuhlala wedzwana?" (Why are you sitting alone)
Nozizwe Replied her and said "I love being alone"
Luyandza Clapped her hands and said "where on earth are you from ?huh?utawusukuma nyalo lapho unglandzele utohlala nam habee ungatosenda ngatsi sitilwane thine Nozi girl " (you will stand up now there and follow me you are going to sit with me , don't make us animals)
Nozizwe smiled and went to sit with her.Luyandza was cracking jokes and telling Nozizwe lies,Nozizwe was laughing none stop ! Her laughter was uncontrollable , she was laughing really hard. Luyandza looked at her and said
"friends forever ?....."
Nozizwe couldn't answer her because she was dying with laughter she was laughing even crying .
"Nozi no answer me stop it now"
Nozizwe was laughing and said
"Okay okay .............. We are now friends forever and ever as long you are going to make me laugh till my stomach hurts "
Luyandza smiled and said
"im your girl" they both laughed and they hugged each other and went back to work.
As days goes by,Luyandza became Nozizwe's best friend and Nozizwe became the best thing that ever happened to Luyandza's life she always wanted a friend finally she got herself Nozizwe.
On Fridays they go out for ice creams sometimes on weekends they go out for drinks it was nice they enjoyed each other's company Luyandza showed Nozizwe Mpumalanga she started to love it even more.