Chapter 3

Mr Magudu tried calling Nozizwe , but Nozizwe was no where to be find , they were sleeping switched their phones off because it was really that bad , but drinking while going to work was never a good solution , Luu and Nozi had a terrible monday .

Tuesday morning .

Remember they told them to take 2days off .

Nozizwe
I woke up feeling better than yesterday eww it was hectic this thing of ours drinking on weekends i think it wont work no more i think i should put a stop on it haybo let me go and take a bath and prepare some food for us and i should fix my things tomorrow its work argh man no one told me its gonna be this hard , Luu is still asleep oh man she's so peaceful . okay i went and took a bath when i was done i lotioned and went to look for some outfit i was looking for a simple outfit oh i found my shorts and a white plain baggy top and i put on some sleepers man i love my body im so tiny not that tiny thou, i went to the mirrow and tie my big beautiful afro into a bunny i think i should do something with my hair arg man i should ask Luu where he does her hair after im done there i went to the kitchen i cooked pap , chicken and chakalaka , oh i remembered i should call my mom and check up on her it's been a while since we spoke went back to the bedroom and took my phone Luu was still sleeping , i shook her .
Me:"Haybooo wake up "
Luu:"Yoooooo "
She threw a pillow at me
Me:"you better go and bath food is almost ready"
Luu:"arg man i was dreaming , anyways whatever "she stood up and went to the bathroom
Me:"since you dont have any clothes here and you are as slim as me you will check something to wear in my clothes i'm going to the kitchen".
Luu:"okay thanks."

I went back to the kitchen oh and my phone was off i switched it on and yo i found missed calls from an  unsaved number i wonder who is that , i called my mom after
Mom:"Ntomb'yam(my girl)"
Me:"How are you mama "
Mom:"aww im okay sana lwam wena?(my baby)"
Me:"im okay mama banjan apho ekhaya ? Yoo kakade ndini khumbule wethu.(how is everyone there i miss you guys)"
Mom:"everyone is okay , how is work"?
We spoke for sometime and said our goodbyes and hang up and i saw Luu coming my direction wearing my black maxi dressed which hugged her body so fine wow she looks pretty
Me:"aww ntombi awusemhle "(girl you so beautiful)
Luu:(she was blushing)" mxm "
Me:"im serious you should take that dress"
Luu smiled and mized me hay this girl
Luu:im hungry what are we eating ma?
Me:"pap , chicken and chakalaka petla"(friend)
Luu:yini i petla nyalo Nozi"?
Me:(laughing)"friend".
Luu:ohh okay petlass. (Friend)

We both laughed out loud as i go and dish up for ourselves , i kept on asking my self about the number that called me but i'll call them back later , gave Luu her food as we talked about our weeked and monday we were laughing .

Mr Magudu.

As i was sitting in my study checking my phone every 5mins thinking that she will call back , i'm just hoping she is fine. As i was starring at her numbers my annoying first wife came argg god what did i do why did i marry this women .
Her:Babe (Husband)
Me:yes mkami khona loku engingakusita ngako ?(yes wife is there something i can help you with ?)
Her:cha babe bengitsi ngtakwazisa kutsi kudla seku ready.(no i just wanted to tell you that food is ready )
Me:okay cool .

i went back to my laptop pretended as if i was working , she stood there for about 5mins and i looked at her annoyed
Me:yin?(what?)
Her:kudla kwakho kuzo...(your food wil..)
Me:(i cut her) ngithe ngyeta (i said i'm coming)

She went out and i continued looking at my phone thinking wheter i should call or what but i think she will call me when she sees my missed calls . i truely like her i think i should make her my wife my last one , i know i promised my first wife that i wont bring any women ever again here but wow Nozizwe , She is so beautiful , she is young , she is all that i need in a women i think i should tell my father about this ... Or i should ask her out first i dont know but what i know is that i like her or even worse i love her . she is not a swati women thou i wonder how my family will react but ey i dont care .