ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 5: ɢʀɛɛռ ʄօɢ քʀօքɦɛƈʏ

(A/n: meme above: I have never thought of that *Deep thinking* So....if you are a child of Apollo- the sun heals you? And what about child of hades- I NEED SKELETONS- IT CAN HELP ME HEAL MY MENTAL DEPRESSIONNN)

Annabeth stood at the helm and mouthed "Gotcha" She smirked widely. A part of her wanted to let them save their selves- wanted to help them save themselves, but she was a pirate- and pirates show no mercy!

She smiled at the curly bushy haired girl, who joined her in the helm. "Good Work Hazel- they actually believed that we sailed into San Francisco- with the worst weather forecast- the dangerous winds- the dangerous storm- They will perish- and all we do now...is watch!"

"I was hoping for a fight" Clarisse muttered

"We could- but the storm is raging in there- and if we go in- no coming back-"

"I could help with that!" A beautiful blonde girl, with an almost moonlight glow said. "My magic is strong enough for me to protect it- easy go and come- but I'll need a certain food supply to intake, so my energy intake and out is balanced – to keep stamina."

Annabeth's eyes literally glowed "Let's do it! Silena help them. Others Let's attack!"

Clarisse laughed "I've been for this payback for days now! I am going to slit their throats- let them never see daylight...or moonlight.... again!"

"....Clarisse- only fatal harm- not to the death please! We do not want to end up murders" Annabeth warned, Clarisse's expression dulled, then brightened.

"So....Cutting off a leg? Hand? Ear?" Clarisse jumped.

"....Sure....don't see a problem in that" Annabeth said.

"YES!" Clarisse punched the air and ran down to get her choice of weapon. 

The crew stared at Annabeth in horror. 

"Oh psshh- she won't do that- she is soft at heart remember- never to the death/ or painful- just end it- ...." Annabeth assured them, then paused "But I am not sure for Percy though- she's been pretty angry at him ever since he raided the War Boat when she went to visit- and actually beat her in swords fight- she says he was cheating – but for us pirates.... that's life I guess- but Percy is MINE-" Annabeth folded her arms. The crew looked at each other, then their captain with a smirk.

"Oh, wipe those smirks off! You know exactly what I mean!" She snapped, but her heart was beating so fast, that she forgot if she snapped- or stomped.

Clarisse held her taser. "I am ready to kil- I mean fAtAlLy hUrT Perseus Jackson"

"Captain's already called Perseus as hers" Thalia smirked, then faked 'sorry' "I meant for the fight of course-"

Annabeth glared at Thalia and pointed the sword at the Argo II "Let's Bring the Enemies Down!

°•°•°••°••°•°••••°••••°•°••°••°°°••••°•°•°•°°°°°•°••••°°•°••°• (Oh -right this uneven, chaotic divider is by @Nickyhappyface :) ) 

They peered at the opening of the fog, and at The Grande Salute.

"We need to get out of here!" Percy bellowed.

"Really? No way- I wanted to stay here all day under the crazy winds, and mad rain" Leo snarled sarcastically.

"Not helping" Frank warned.

"Wasn't planning on" Leo huffed.

"Shut up Leo- and for once use your brain for something useful!" Percy snapped.