ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 10: ֆӄʊʟʟ ɨֆʟǟռɖ

(A/n: Uff -10 chapters and 269 views- I am honestly so happy- Thank youu!!! <3<3<3)

The dull harsh sky was already blackening. The beach turned dark and the crew with their eyes shut, tried to find each other. They heard the slow slithers of the haired snaked. The pale voice of the muttering lady. Annabeth stood ready. Her mother must've known...but why would she willingly let Annabeth set foot in the enemy lane?

Meanwhile Percy was having wild thoughts on his own. Why did his father lie? Why did the legends say that Medusa was Killed by the hands of Poseidon....yet there she was alive, and seething vengeance....Why did the ancient stories say nothing about Poseidon being the reason of the poor woman's fate! What else did Percy not know about his father.....why did- why did his mother lie to him? Why did she say that his father was the greatest man to have sailed this sea....Yet...his mother never told him that his father was married to another woman – didn't tell him that he – Percy – was a mistake! And he found out all – by the tales of an enemy....and quests....not by his own mother....

Percy opened his eyes, trying to collect his random whirls of thoughts, and he stared into the sea, the home he's come to love, and hate. He glanced into the forest, and he saw the trees shake lightly. And faint steps echoed from there. Percy shut his eyes quickly, how easily he forgot where he was.

He nudged the person next to him. She winced, then snapped "What!"

"Sorry- but we better run! She's heading this way- I just heard footsteps and the tree move literally right of us from the forest."

"......Are you sure?" She asked quietly.

"Definitely" He muttered back.

"Guys listen up- by.....possible trustworthy source- Medusa's coming this way- till we make a plan on how the hell we fight that – that thing –"

"It's a she" Annabeth interrupted, whether it was her knack for knowledge speaking or sympathy Piper didn't know but she corrected herself.

"Okay...till we know how to defeat...her...while blindfolded and with very sharp objects as our defense - we'll have to hide away from her...at least until we gather a plan" Piper finished quietly.

Calypso muttered "I could make us – well teleport us to the end of the island? But I'll need some help...since Lou isn't here"

"I'm the best bet got it" Piper agreed. They found each other quickly, and Calypso began to chant in ancient Greek. Piper joined in randomly. Suddenly the wind around them stopped plain vacuum of sound filled into nothingness, then the sound burst through their eardrums. The wind picked up around them, the sounds of hard waves crashing on huge rocks filled their silenced ears.

"God- that was loud....or not" Percy muttered shaking his ear, in hope to stop the ringing.

"Yeah...it's a side effect" Calypso said guilty. "There are other side effects too...so make sure to look for them- some might be fatal"

"Well that's reassuring...thanks a lot Cal"

After a few seconds of silence, Hazel asked breaking it. "So...can we open our eyes?"

Another few seconds and Annabeth muttered "Yep.."

They all opened their eyes, and around them was dark.... The sky was glittered with sparkles, the moon shimmered above lighting up majestically. The dark clouds surrounding moved past, making the moon blink in light.

"How are we going to defeat Medusa if we can't even see her!" Frank asked frustrated. They were all sitting in the dark sandy beach, with a campfire.

"You're the captain- you tell us!" Leo said irritated as well.