Flirting with fire

This is a request from Allison993961

Today's story starts with a truth or dare game between webs and the other bad guys (except shark and pirahna, they're out shopping) and wolf gives webs a dare that she is gonna regret.

"Ok snake truth or dare" webs asked.

"Dare" he points his tail at her and laughs.

Then webs smirks mischievously, "I dare you..to lick wolf"

Wolf and snake blush as they look at each other, "on second thought...I choose truth"

"What was the most embarrassing thing you and wolf ever did" she leaned against the couch with her elbow on her face.

Then finally snake gave up and he groaned as he slithered to wolf and shivers as he licks him.

"Ugh" he spits in disgust with wolf wiping his face.

Then when webs laughed at them, wolf glared but then he gets an awful idea as he smiles mischievously.

Now it was his turn...his turn for revenge.

"Ok webs truth or dare" wolf asked.

"Uh dare..I'm not telling you any secrets"

"Ok, I dare you...to flirt with piranha"

The dare hit her like a weight of 10 thousand brinks on her head.

"What! Piranha! No I can't do that" she crosses her arms and looks away.

Then wolf grins ever wider with snake smiling along, he knew his friend too well.

"Ok...then let's make it interesting...I dare you to flirt with piranha for the whole day starting tomorrow...if you win snake has to be nice for a whole month"

"What!" Snake snaps at him.

"But if you you lose, then you have to be in a bee costume for a month" he picks up an embarrassing bee costume in her size with antennas.

Webs gasped in horror, "you wouldn't dare bring that up"

"It's the same one from that heist...you see Diane years ago we were doing this heist webs had to dressed in a bee costume to scare away people from the bank while we grabbed the loot"

"AuYou can't be serious" webs growled.

"Well unless you want to chicken out"

Webs was about to hesitate but she lives on a streak of not chickening out, she wasn't going to break that record.

"Alright deal" she and wolf shake.

"Good luck tomorrow" wolf chuckles with snake laughing and following him.

Diane looks at webs with worried, then webs palm face herself.

Ugh..what have I gotten myself into"

It's not like she didn't care about the bee costume...ok she did...but it was mostly about piranha, she gets nervous about him mainly because...she liked him.

So the next day wolf and snake were upstairs keeping an eye on webs to be sure she was keeping her part of the deal and not chickening out.

"And the dare starts...now" wolf says as he starts his timewatch"

Webs was hiding behind the doorway between the dinning hall and the living room.

Piranha was seen sitting on the couch, watching his favorite show: the masked singer.

Diane decided to help webs, seeing how much webs liked piranha and didn't wanted to get humiliated.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" webs says.