Meeting pearl miles

A request from: SnowAngel76

A human piranha and webs meets/saves pearl miles from evil lab scientists.

It was dark and raining in the city of Los Angeles.

And through the eyes pov, you can see a child was trying to escape a lab, she made a rope out of sheets and tries to escape.

As she climbed down, she was Hyperventilating, she looks around to see search lights were looking for her, she could hear voices.

"Where is she"

"Find her"

She also hears loud sirens as the alarm went off.

As she made it out in time, she ran far from the lab till she was far away in the city.

Once she was hidden where they can't find her, she didn't know the first thing to do.

She just lay in the streets crying..

The next morning, the ex criminal known as mr. Piranha who is now a human was carrying groceries back to base.

But then suddenly......he hears a little girl screaming/crying for help.

"AH!! Help someone please help!!"

Huh?" He puts the groceries in a good hiding palce then He rushes over to the sound.

He was shocked as he arrives to the scene.......he sees  the group of bad scientists grabbing some kid and stuffing her in the van.

Piranha gets anger, "HEY!"

It got the scientist attention as they turned to piranha and they see him running to them.

He punches the first scientists knocking him out.

"Leave the kid alone"

Then scientists pulled out a stun baton, they were going to electrocute him.

When piranha grabs one hand that held the stun gun and he twisted the arm pulling him down, then he grabbed another scientist arm and swings him around throwing him into the other scientists and fell crashing.

Then he uses his foot to kick the stun gun up, he grabs it and electrocuted the scientist, jumps on his head and kicks another scientist in the face, then he elbows another scientist in the face.

Then after seeing the scientist are being outmatched by piranha, they all ran, dropping the child that was in a sack on the ground.

Then after defending off the scientist, piranha went to check on the the kid, he opened the sack to free here.

"You're safe now...huh?"

But he was surprised to find the little girl...was a blonde hair girl, she looks at him with beady eyes.

"Hey Little girl? Are you lost?"

She shook her head no because she was too scared to talk.

"Do you have a family"

Then she spoke..."n-no"

Piranha could see the child was fragile and small, she was scared and alone with no family or parents...he can relate to that.

So he did the best thing he could...he took her home.

And on that night webs and Piranha saw the little girl sleeping on the couch.

"So you just found her and brought her here" webs asked.

She had braids for a green striped hoodie with matching shorts and green sneakers.

"It seemed like the right thing to do" piranha says.

Webs was a bit flattered, " I'm not so sure bringing a kid here is such a good idea"

"What else could i have done"

"We don't know anything about raising kids"

"She doesn't have a family or anyone else for that matter, she's been treated like a lab rat...what more could've I did...besides she needs a family"

"So scientists Huh?"

"Yeah, i think they were using her or something, maybe experiments"

"You do know that they are gonna come back for her"

"Then we need to be prepared for when they do"

They both sat on the coach next to the little girl.

"This isn't exactly going to be easy for us"

"We'll have to try, she's just a kid, she doesn't deserve to be locked up like a caged animal"

"Well I think it's sweet that your taking a child in"

"I guess she reminds me a little bit of myself in her"

"But do you know about ras using kids"

"Nothing much but I do know one thing: not every kid is lucky...you have no idea how much I suffered as a kid...I had no family if my own, I was alone...no family, no parents sibs, nothing"

"That's not exactly true" she put her green nail hand on top of him for comfort.

"You had us, we found each other, your not exactly alive, the team came together because we all suffer the same people, we lost a family of our own but that's the great things about us, we share the same problem"

Then things get arousing when webs leans in close.

"You did often care about the little kids"

"Mainly because I see myself as a little"

The little e started to wake up, "I guess that's what I like about you"

"Really? You like me"

"Um...I-Uh..." but before she could explain, she sees him staring at her.

Then they kissed, he wrapped his arms around her wrists thrusting her against his waist, she got on top of him.

And before the make out session could continue any longer.

Piranha opened his eyes in shock, pushing webs off when they both saw the little girl laughing and smiling at them.

"Ah chica...hey"

They both scrambled off each other and sat on the coach when the little girl laughed.

"Hi"

"Hi"

But the little girl didn't saying anything she just waved.

Then things got awkward when webs spoke up.

"So kid do you have a name"

She asked and the kid nodded her head.

"Are you going to tell us"

But the child shook her head, "what's wrong are you shy"

She nodded her head, "look kid I know what it can be like...in a house with strangers it can be scary but it's not a bad thing to talk to strangers who helped you, we aren't gonna hurt you...we just want to know your name...so come on tell us your name...we just want to know your name...you can tell us"

Then for the first time in all day the little girl spoke.

"My name is pearl Miles"

(Sorry I been having writers block)