Dont mess with mr. piranha's lady

A request from SnowAngel76

where webs gets bullied and piranha stands up for her, fight her bullies, and then wins.

It started another day, after a another night in Piranha's room.

Webs was changing when piranha planned a day for them on their date.

She had a black crop top, she was trying to slip on her brand new Perfect Fit Mid-Rise Denim Shorts, but her shorts were proving to be difficult for her, when her butt was making it hard for her, she was halfway stuck.

"Huh" she struggles as she jumps up and down, trying to squeeze her big rump in that small tight Shorts.

"Ugh...come on...I have a large caboose...possibly two"

Just then Piranha came in, "hey webs you ready..." but when he walks in in her half naked.

She turns around turning red, feeling embarrassed when Piranha laughs.

"Uh do you need help" he asked as he walks over to her.

"My...rear end...is too big for these shorts"

Then as she jumps, she gets to closer to him, Piranha puts whoa hands on her waist.

"Oh...hello" she got lost in his stare when he pulls her closer.

"I always liked your butt"

Between the stare, holding on to each other, they got lost in the stare.

"Here let me help" Piranha says as he pulls the rims of her shorts and tries pulling them up.

"Ugh" but Piranha finds the shorts were making a challenge for him.

"Oh it's tight isn't it" he chuckles.

"Yeah I'm having trouble squeezing it in"

"Here maybe if I try this"

But outside the door, wolf snake shark and Diane were coincidentally outside when they hear webs and Piranha.

"Oh that's too tight and it hurts" webs says.

"Sorry webs"

"Oh sounds like someone is having fun in there"

Webs and piranha then accidentally slammed into the wall.

"Ugh it's too big" webs complained.

"It'll fit"

But then the guys minus Diane, their faces turn red when they get the wrong idea.

"Come on baby, almost there" Piranha yelled as webs screams.

"Ugh...it's just really tight"

"Come on, almost there, almost there...work with me"

"Oh oh oh oh"

Then the bad guys started to freak out, "ok I think we should leave them alone" wolf says as he pushes Diane away carefully who was still looking back"

Then snake and shark ran, when on the same time webs has finally fit into her shorts.

"Ok there...i told you it'll fit" Piranha says as he puts his hands on his hips, webs walks to a mirror to get a glimpse of herself.

Then piranha gets behind her, hugging her hips with his arms.

"So what's plan" she asked as she looks up at him smiling.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could go bowling together, just you and me"