Messes of kisses

A request from KeannaEvans1 When webs is kissin pirhana non-stop.

It all started after a few weeks after the bee business.

Webs was finally able to get out of that annoying bee costume.

Although....piranha is gonna miss the sexy bee queen costume he had for her.

But during that time, webs can help but not only fall for him more (even though they're a couple already) but she can't help but have the urge to kiss him like crazy.

It started when the crew got a week off from there work.

It was a warm morning, webs was in piranha's bed, in her dark navy blue nightgown, she was sleeping on her stomach.

She sees piranha getting dressed for work

He sat on the bed to tie his shoes on when webs got up and hugged him from behind, melting in his warm

"Come back to bed with me" she whispered in her hit breathing seductively, begging him to stay a little longer.

He looks back smiling warmly and tenderly while cupping her hands.

"As much as I love to stay in bed mi estrellas but I can't I have to go to work, I live to stay in bed all day I really would...but I can't"

She lays on a pillow and he lays down on her, giving her a pillow talk.

"Ugh do you really to go to work" webs whined.

Piranha takes her hand and kisses her palm tenderly, his lips slowly depart from her hand and looks up at her.

"I really do...if I want to help support our family"

"Ugh alright give but unlike everybody here, I enjoy my day in bed"

Piranha chuckles as he grabs his coat when webs rest her head on her arms and goes back to sleep.

Piranha pecks a small kiss on her cheek and whispers seductively.

"Te quiero mi vida, it means I love you"

He grabs his fedora and leaves out the door.

Later that evening, Diane came in, she realized it was time for the bad guys to get a break.

"Hey guys" she entered the living room as everyone looked bored.

"I think it's time, we took a day off from work and just do something fun for awhile"

Soon everyone gets excited just then piranha came back home early, he heard everything.

As everyone went to do what they want on a day off, wolf grabs Diane's hand.

"Come on...I know this nice place we can go"Wolf said.

Diane was to hang out with her wolf boyfriend (yes there dating)