What to expect when you are expecting from a spider

A request from @gingerlover1235

On a yacht, in the middle of the Los Angeles Sea close by shore, inside was a wreck.

The inside of a yacht after a party might have scattered decorations, empty glasses, and remnants of food.

there is a mix of luxury decor and signs of a lively gathering.

Shark is passed out on the couch snoring, he held an empty champagne in his arms.

Snake was sleeping on a floaty in the small pool, he was passed out from binge drinking with his face graffiti a little prank from piranha according on his forehead written with a sharpie: Mr piranha was here.

Wolf was passed out on the table, he rest his head by half empty glasses of of bottles and drinks such as: gin, vodka, whiskey, tequila, rum, brandy, sherry, beer, wine, champagne glasses, martini, cocktails, one Bloody Mary, bourbon, firewater, Cognac, Schnapps, port, lager, cider, and mixed cocktail drinks.

"Ugh" he groaned from the horrible headache he was experiencing.

Stirring, he pulls his head up to look at the clock, "what time is it"

Needless to say, he gets up and pours some coffee and in a master bedroom.

The bed was a mess, clothes on the floor and bed, and underwear some red velvet sheets something was moving underneath.

Crawling out of the sheets was webs, her fuzzy a mess, head dizzy and feeling confused, she rest her head on the pillow trying to remember but then...

"What the heck happened" she rubs her head and as she scans the room, she looked shocked as she remembered something.

She gets flashbacks of the after party, there was music, DJ techno music, neon lights flashing, foaming bubbles, piranha going cannonballs in the hot tub pool and sea, they also did a lot of binge drinking and they drank a lot, they click their glasses together.

Piranha had tequila shots, while shark chugged a whole keg full of beer and cognac

"Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug" they encouraged him.