Jealousy -Mark Tuan-

Y/N POV

It was Monday morning but Mark wasn't up yet so I got ready first before waking him up...After I was done showering I got out to wake him but he was already awake "Morning " He said while yawning ...He is so cute...."Morning..Oppa do want to go to the park" I asked "Ne"He said while pecking my lips and then he when to the bathroom....

At the park
We took a walk at the park and sat on a bench..
"Jagiya do you want to go to a cafe ?" He asked "Sure oppa " I reply ...
As we walk to the cafe I spot my friend Chanyeol ..."Chanyeol Oppa!!" I yelled.."Y/N "He reply...He hugged me tightly "Oppa I can't breathe"I said while catching my breathe.."Mian" He said while smiling....."Chanyeol oppa this is my boyfriend Mark" I introduced " Hi I'm Mark ..Y/N's Boyfriend" Mark said while glaring at Chanyeol...."Hi I'm Chanyeol..Y/N's Friend" Chanyeol said with a smile..."Chanyeol oppa do you wanna join us?...We are going to a cafe" I asked him " Sure " He reply
___________________________________________________
Nobody POV

Y/N keeps talking to Chanyeol....While Mark felt left out...He couldn't take it anymore...They are so close since Chanyeol is Y/N childhood friend...Mark glare at them before getting out of the cafe and headed back home.....Y/N didn't notice that Mark was gone so she keeps talking,laughing,smiling non stop....
___________________________________________________
Mark POV

I was really mad Y/N was really ignoring me ....When I got home I let out my anger toward the mirror ..I punched the mirror and my hand started bleeding....I didn't care and started smashing everything that was on the table...The vase break into pieces....all the papers were on the floor...With my bleeding hand I got to our Bedroom and lay down...and slowly drifted off while tears streaming down my face.....

I was awaken by the sound of door slamming close....My bloody hand was on the bed sheet making it wet with my blood....."MARK!!!" Y/N yelled....she opened the bedroom door and saw me with my hand ..."OMO MARK WHAT DID YOU DO??" she said sounding worried....I didn't answer...I just push her out of my way..I was to angry to even look at her face...I was at the kitchen pouring some milk into a cup when she came and grab the milk carton from my hand "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!!!!" I yelled making her shocked with my sudden action...Suddenly tears stream down her face....I suddenly realized what I've down.."Yeobo I'm sorry" I begged....She ran into our Bedroom and I ran after her ..."Jagi I'm sorry ...I was so mad that I can't even control my feeling....I'm so sorry" I said while hugging me...she didn't hugged me back she just stood there..."jagi" I said while looking into her eyes...It hurts my watching her crying...I wipe the tears on her face and Peck her lips but she still didn't respond....I put my thumb on her chin and make her look her in the eyes....she just obey me and look me in the eyes..."Why are you mad at me?" She asked while holding her tears..."I was jealous because you we're spending to much time with him then with me" I confessed "so you were mad because you were jealous of Chanyeol..You are so cute" she said smiling..oh How I miss that smile..."Not just him ...every guy...I hate it when you talk to other guy...You are mine and I hate sharing what is mine..." I said.."Ok but he is just a friend nothing more nothing less." She said "I don't care ..You will not talk to other guy again ..ok?" I said " ok oppa" she said..,"Saranghae YEOBO" I said while pecking her lips..."Nado Saranghae OPPA!!" She said..and with that she help me with my bloody hand and the mess I made..

___________________________________________________this is my first time writing so I'm sorry if there is any mistakes.....I hope you enjoy this one shot