Cheat?? -Lee Hyun Woo-

Y/N POV

I'm at school searching for my boyfriend Hyun Woo....I was searching for him non stop where would he be....."Dojoon Oppa have you seen HyunWoo?"I asked "No ...Why?"He said..." I've been searching since Lunch" I said "I'm sorry I haven't seen him" he said "It's okay" I asked ...

It's 4pm and I haven't found HyunWoo...Oh God ...where are you Hyun Woo...I am searching for him at the back of the school...I FINALLY FOUND HIM...THANK GOD

But to my horror he is with another girl and they were kissing.....My books fall from my hand...tears ran down my eyes...My body couldn't move...Is my mind playing games on me??...Hyun Woo is cheating on me with the school's Queenka..Park Yura.....

Hyun Woo ran to me "Y/N this is a misunderstanding...I can't explain!!" He said..."There is nothing to explain!I have seen everything I need to!!" I yelled....."GOODBYE" I said before running away from them...
___________________________________________________
Hyun Woo POV

After Y/N ran ...Yura came to me "it's okay you have me" She while trying to kiss me.."NO!! I need Y/N...Not you" I yelled at her while pushing her and then running after Y/N..
___________________________________________________
Y/N POV

I got home and went straight to my room..I laid down on my bed and cry my heart out....How could he...I gave up everything to him...He was even my first kiss....I feel so stupid...so useless...And now I'm home alone...cuz my parent are away for the week....

15 minutes later
There is knock  on my front my front door...I got up to check who it is...It's him...I didn't open the door..He knocks HARDER "Y/N I know you are in there open up....Look I'm sorry....I didn't mean to break you heart....." He said....It was raining I couldn't just leave him in the rain so I open the door and let him in....."Y/N Look I'm sorry I was stupid I was dumb I was not thinking straight....But I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID ...PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE ...I SWEAR I WILL NOT LET YOU GO ...Y/N ...PLEASE" He was crying I couldn't do anything....But I did kiss him on his lips..."I forgive you ..." I said...."I love you ...." He said hugging me" I love you too Oppa"I said hugging him back.."Now take off your shirt" I demand.."Why do you wanna see my abs??" He said smirking "NO ..byuntae" I blushed "You will catch a cold Oppa"
"Arraseo...Jagi"....He took off his shirt and I saw his abs....I'm dying "Like what you see" he teased..." YAH OPPA HAJIMA"I yelled because he was coming closer while I was backing up.......
"Wae???" He said with a devious smile...

And with that we spend the rest off the day together cuddling on the bed....

___________________________________________________
Again...I'm sorry if there is some mistakes are in this One shots....Hope you enjoy....Annyeong Chingu