Lies-Mingyu-

Seventeen

Y/N POV

Lately Mingyu has been acting weird..Coming home late at night..Not answering phone calls..No 'i love yous'..No cuddling ..I feel like he has change..He's not the Mingyu I know..

We were both idols so I know how busy he is..But he doesn't make time for me anymore..I decided to ask him to go out on a date..

Y/N : Oppa when will you be free?

2 hours later

Mingyu: On Friday..why?

Y/N :Do you wanna go out?

4 hours later

Mingyu : Yea sure

Y/N : Great I'll see you on Friday <3

No answer...
_______________
On Friday

I've arrive at the mall waiting for Mingyu..It's been 3 hours since I've arrived..

Y/N :Where are you..

4 hours later

Mingyu: Cant come something came up

Y/N :Oh okay
___End of conversation__

This wasn't the first time he ditch me on our date..When we started dating he was the most caring guy ever..Always making the first move..Always twisting the stuff we were chatting so we would chat longer..Always ending conversation with I love yous ...Always starting conversation with I miss you..I want to kiss you..

I guess he was just to busy..Since I didn't want to go home I text my friend Baekhee..

Y/N : Baekhee Eonnie can you come here and go shopping with me?

Baekhee :I thought you were having a date with Mingyu?

Baekhee: Did he ditch you again?

Y/N : I was suppose to and yes he did it again

Baekhee : I'll come as fast as I could..
__end of conversation__
10 minutes later

"Y/N!!" I heard someone yelling .."Eonnie" I said.."Since when were you here?" She asked.."About 10 hours ago" I said.."You waited for him for 10 hours?!?! ..at least you waited for me for 10 minutes" She said

"Haha" I laugh..."Come on let's start shopping ..I need new sweatpants" I said dragging her.."You always wear sweatpants" she growl..."It's comfortable" I said..

We stop and H&M and look for clothes...I was going to buy a sweater for Mingyu so I go to the men's side...Just then I hear a girl saying "Mingyu babe come here look at this" A girl said ...I look at the guy and it was Mingyu?!?!

I quickly go to the ladies side and call Baekhee "Why?" She asked.."Look at the men's side" I said.."OH MY GOSH isn't that Mingyu..Your.Mingyu?!?!" She said disbelieve...

"Lets spy on him" Baekhee suggested.."Sure" I reply...
__________
Baekhee POV

Poor Y/N...I can't believe that Mingyu would do such thing to her..I mean she is the most kind beautiful sweet girl ever...

Mingyu kiss that girl on the lips right infront of us..I look at Y/N and see that her eyes were getting teary..."Lets go Y/N " I said but I guess Mingyu heard me because he stop kissing that bitch and look at us..

"Its not what it looks like" Mingyu said after seeing Y/N..

"Oh really?!?! You weren't kissing her..HOW COULD YOU?!?! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND THIS IS WHAT YOU REPAY ME WITH?!?! I CANNOT BELIEVE I TRUSTED ALL YOUR LIES!?!?! YOU NEVER LOVE ME?!?!ALL THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WERE ALL LIES?!?! WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME I BET THAT WAS ALSO A LIE?!?!! I HATE YOU KIM MINGYU?!?!! I HATE YOU!!!" Y/N scream than ran out of the mall...

Mingyu ran after her but I stop him.."Don't ever come near her again you a**hole" I said then ran after Y/N..

I found her sitting on a bench outside the mall crying her eyes out..I took her to my car and I drove her to her dorm..
______________
Authors POV

It has been 2 years since they broke up..Y/N was doing pretty fine since she has a two year old baby boy named Minjoo..Everything about Minjoo reminds her of Mingyu..His smile his eyes his lips..But Y/N doesn't want Mingyu to have anything to do with both of them..

Y/N members support her and love baby Minjoo like their own son..Whenever Y/N has to go to work her managers will take care of Minjoo...Despite all of that Y/N actually didn't move on..She still loves Mingyu all of her heart..But she can't do anything about it..The girl at the store 2 years ago seems older than Mingyu..well what can I say Mingyu likes noonas and here I am 5 years younger than him..
_________
As for Mingyu he wasn't like Y/N...He rarely eats..he is so skinny...He refuse to talk to people for 3 months after they broke up..But then he decided he still has his career and he needs to get up...But he still loves Y/N more than anything...Cheating on Y/N was the biggest most stupidest mistake he ever made..

All of his members try so hard to make Mingyu like he was before..Hyper ,The one who always smiles ,The loudest one ,The one who laughs at anything ...But now he was the one who likes to be in the back..

One day Mingyu decided that he would go to a park and has some fresh air ..He sat on a bench admiring the beauty of nature..Just then a little boy came up to him and smile..He smile back and pick the little boy up..
____________
Mingyu POV

This little boy looks like me when I was a baby.."Minjoo!!!!!" I hear someone's voice yelling..It hit me ..it was Y/N..the love of my life..the light to my dark soul..My everything...

The little boy ran to Y/N.."Eomma" He said....Eomma???...Is that my child?...Y/N eyes land on my eyes..She was different..Prettier than ever..I smile at her ..."Don't ever come near us again!" She hissed than turn around then leaves..

I can't let her go again..I ran after her and spin her around so she was facing me.."Let me go" she said but I pull her into a hug..."Y/N please I know I was a jerk but pls don't leave me again..pls I will never hurt you" I begged...

"I've heard those word before" she said then left...
__________
Y/N POV

"Who was that mommy?" Minjoo said..."Nobody" I said that put Minjoo on the sofa..the bell ring and I open the door..it was Mingyu...

"What do you want??" I asked..."Just want to talk to you" He said..I notice his eyes were red and puffy..."Who's baby is that??" He asked...I kept silent.."it's mine isn't it?" He asked again..I keep my head low..tears were streaming down my face..

He put his hand on my chin and make me look at him..He smile..oh how I miss that smile..He kiss me on the lips..We smile in the kiss..."I love and I swear I would never do the terrible mistake I did years ago" He said..

"How can I trust you??" I said..."well.." He said getting on one knee.."Y/N will you marry me?" He asked smiling like an idiot.."Yes I will" I said hugging him and he spin me around...

He put his hand around my waist and walk into the house...He pick Minjoo up an said "Hey buddy daddy's home" He smile ..Minjoo smile and he pulled the three of us into a family group hug..Now our little family is complete.." I love you Y/N " I hear Mingyu said..."I love you too Oppa" I reply and we live happily ever after..
_______________
Authors POV
2 months later

" Do you Kim Mingyu take Y/N as you wife?" " I do " " and do you Y/N take Mingyu to be your husband ?" "I do" "You may kiss the bride" And Mingyu lean in for a long passionate kiss

And the crowd goes wild...And Minjoo came and Mingyu pick him up and the three of them were happy ...
___The End___
_______
A Mingyu imagines...Hope you enjoy it...