Ice Skate -Hui

24k

Y/N POV

I was at the mall with my friend Baekhee..We were deciding where we want to go to and I choose to go bowling but Baekhee wanted to go ice skating...

I don't know how to ice skate..I mean I never skate my entire life...But she literally drag me to the Ice ring..I gave up and put one my shoes after paying and bla bla bla..

We went inside and was already skating leaving me behind alone unstable ...I keep holding on the side..I let go the side and try to skate..

To my luck I fell on my butt..Great now my butt is wet..Ugh.."She's going to p-AHH" I yelled because I fell again..Then there was a hand holding mine and helping me stand up ..

A guy my age smile "Thank you" I said and he continue skating...I decided to go slowly nobody cares right??..I lose control and hit someone and he fell on top of me..

Our face were inches away from each other..OMO..(o////o) "Uhh..Can you get off me plz?" I said and he got up..It weird because while he was on top of me he wouldn't stop staring..

I have to admit he is hot and kinda my type but he will never fall for me.."I'm sorry" I said..."It's okay..I'm not good at this myself" he said..."Do you wanna go out and go bowling ??" He asked.."Sure " I reply

"But we have to sneak out so that our friends won't know" He said grabbing my hand and getting out of the ring ...

"Come on" He said..We drop off the shoes get out things and ran to the bowling place..Isn't it kinda weird that I'm trusting someone who I barely know..I mean I don't even know his name...
__________
Hui POV

We paid and change our shoes and put our names in.."BTW I'm Hui..Lianghui" I said .."Y/N" She smile.. cutest smile ever!!!..

"Strike!!!" She yelled excitedly..."Up top" I said and she gave me a high five..."I won!!!" I said jumping like a little kid..

She pout and walk away..I chuckle and ran after her..We change our shoes and walk around the mall...

Just then we saw our friends searching for us.."Hide I whisper and pull her to a small place "Why?" She said..I place my hand on her mouth (if you watch sassy go go ep 2 you will know what I mean)

Our friend walk past us and I look at her and she was sitting uncomfortably..I stare at her beauty and then came to my sense..

I got up.."Uh-Uh" I stutter.."Let's go" I said grabbing her away from our friends..

We end up at a amusement park near by..

"I've always wanted to go here!!" She squeal in excitement..

"Wanna go in?" I asked.. "Can we?" She reply tugging my ..

What is this feeling inside my heart?? Why is my heart beating so fast!!

"Okay let's go" I said .."Jeongmal?!?! (Really)" she said ..

"Thank you" she said before I grab her hand into the amusement park..

"So where do we go first?" I asked.. "Can we buy that??" She pointed at a store which sells accessories and other stuff

"Kure Kaja(Okay let's go)" I said and we go there..

"Awww this is so cute!!" She yelp ...I turn around and she was holding a Mickey mouse and a Minnie mouse ear..

"Lets buy this!!" She said.."Whose gonna wear the other one?" I asked acting cool..

"Well..um..You Are" she said.."I am not going to wear that!" I said before turning around and walking away..

"Pleasssseeeeee~~~" she begged while doing aegyo..Aish this girl is driving me crazy

"Come here" she said before putting both of her hand on my cheeks and pulling me closer to her ..

My heart beat is about to stop..Our face was once again inches away..

She puts the Mickey mouse ear on my head "Awwwwwww you are the cutest thing ever!!!" She said..

"I'm not cute" I said pouting..."Let's take a picture together" she suggested and wore her Minnie mouse ear and pulling out her handphone..

"My phone is dead..Give me yours" she said.."Here" I said handing her my phone..

"1..2..3-Wait!!..Why aren't you smiling?" She asked ...She put his fingers on my lips and force me to smile..

"Fine..I'll smile" I said and she giggled.."1..2..3..*Click*" ..

The first pic both of us was smiling ..the second pic the made a love sign with her fingers..the third pic we turn to the side and accidentally kiss each other and *Click*..

"Um..um...um... Let's go there!" I said holding her arm..I was actually really happy ..
_____________
Y/N POV

I kissed him...My face is turning red..OMG..I must be crazy...

We arrived at the roller coaster ride and I was terrible terrified..."Um I'm afraid of heights!" I said to him..

"Its okay I'm here..I'll protect you" He said holding my hand tightly..

We sat on the roller coaster and he is still holding my hand..I look at him and he was looking like a literal Angel..

as soon as the ride goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" was all I did..

"You were really scared weren't you?" He asked.."I told you I hate heights" I reply ...

"Next we are going to-" " Oh plz tell me we are going to the haunted house?" I cut him..

"Too bad cuz that's where we're going next" I said ..

"You don't have to be scared..Like I said ..I'll protect you" He said and put his around my waist ...

As soon as we enter the haunted house I scream as loud as I could..

"Eommmmmmmmaaaaaaaa" I yelled at the top of my lungs...

Just then Hui pull me closer to him..
I hid my head behind him..

We got out and go to the bus stop

The bus arrive and we sat in silence...

Hui took out his earphone and gave me one side and he put on the other..

He put on Got7 Confession song and stare outside...

I stare at him and realize how deep I fell for his charm...

Just before Mark said "Shall we?" He pause the song and we got out bcuz we arrived at my house...

"Well thanks for today..Good night" I said and turn around..just before I open the door Hui spun me around

He hold both of my hand and said "Shall we?" I smile and say "We shall"

He hugged me and peck my lips..

"I love you and I've always wanted to say since I saw you being drag by your friend" He said and I laugh..

"I love you too" I reply...

"Give me your phone" He said..."Why?" I asked..."Just Give me it..Don't worry" ...

He did something and gave it back..."Now goodnight my love" He kiss me again and I went it...

I showered and lay in my bed...just then a text message from "Your Skate mate"

I open the text and it says

"Good night and dream about me love...I'll see you tomorrow.....XOXO Hui"

I smile and went to bed...
_____________
Sorry if it's boring...Vote and comment