Jerk -Kogyeol-

Y/N Pov

I was at my locker and suddenly an arm was wrap around my waist ..I turned around and I saw my ex-boyfriend..

I rolled my eyes was about to walk away when he dragged me to the school's garden which nobody really visits..

"What do you want Kogyeol?!" I half yelled.. He smirk before saying "you" without letting go of my waist ..."Ugh Stop it ..I'm not like your thirsty fan Kogyeol ... I won't fall for your games" I said trying to get out from his grip..But obviously he was so much stronger

"But you fell for it 2 months ago" he smirked  .."you're such a jerk" I said .." plz don't be like this Y/N " He mumble while looking in my eyes with his cold and eyes which I once loved..

"Forget it " I said before walking away and this time he didn't stop me...

As I was walking then someone tap on my shoulder..I thought it was Kogyeol so I yelled "WHAT NOW?!?!?" I can tell that startled the person..

"I'm sorry I just wanted to ask you a favor" I looked up and a saw a cute guy about 2 years younger than me..

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else " I said embarrassed.." My name Lee Taeyong ..I'm your junior " He smiled at me .. I couldn't help but smile back..

At the corner of my eye I can see that Kogyeol was watching us but I didn't care...

"About the favor.." Taeyong said scratching the back of his neck....

"I kinda need help with Math..and I was told that you got the highest score " He continue ...

"Oh you want me to be your tutor?" I asked "Yea... I mean if you want to..I mean you must be busy but yea..." He said nervously

I chuckled at his cuteness and he just gave me an awkward laugh...

"I'll be tutor but I have one condition.." I said "Anything" he reply..

"You have to buy me ice cream for a whole week" I said....

"Deal" he said then he hugged me tightly ...I was shocked at first but I hug him back..

"Thank you so much...I owe you one noona" he said without breaking the hug ...

I pat his back slightly then let go of the hug..

"When can we start Noona?" He asked "are you free tomorrow?" I asked back.." Yea..Around 2 pm" he answered ..."then we'll go for ice cream " He said excitedly ... I chuckled once again at his cuteness...
________________________
Kogyeol POV

I saw Y/N talking to a boy ..She was smiling,Laughing,giggling and chuckling at him...

I could feel my blood boiling ... I wanted to punch the Shit out of the boy but I kept in it and walk away...

While I was walking to my locker someone stood in front of me with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates in her hand...

"Kogyeol Oppa ..I've liked you for a long time now..Will you be my boyfriend?" She said while handing me those things

"Do you really thing I would date you?..I mean look at you..Then look at me" I said then walk away...

I can feel something falling behind me and I know she was crying...I feel bad but I don't like her or anyone .....

I know I should do it nicely but that would ruin my playboy image...

I just kept walking without turning back ....I went to my locker and when I open it there were a lot of letter ,love letters to be exact fell from my locker...

I didn't bother to pick it up ...

I took my book and left ..." OPPA!!!" I heard someone 'Ughhh what now?!' I said in my mind ...

Then I saw that it was Lisa or is Emily I think it's Haru.. Oh Shit I forgot her name..

"Hey babe" I said Trying to avoid saying her name...

"Do you wanna go out after school?" She asked.." Sorry I can't " I said not even Looking at her.

"Look I gotta go now" I said leaving her speechless....I saw Y/N still with that guy..I pretend to not care and walk in my class..

I sat next to Y/N so yea...

Y/N came in and sat next to me.."Who is that guy?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder...

"None of your business Kogyeol" She said removing my hand...

I smirk and lean in..." I'm asking you again....Who is he?" I said and I can see she was blushing....

"A friend" she answered turning away from me...

"Y/N loo-" I was cut off when the teacher came in..I sigh and pay attention to the teacher....

________________
Y/N POV

KRIIIIINNGGGG

Finally I get to go home....I walk to the school's entrance and saw Taeyong there..

I have to admit that he looks HOT with his tie & hair all mess up ....

He saw me and waved.."Noona.. Let me walk you home" He said with his cute smile...

"You don't have to..I can walk on my own" I reply..." it's okay ..I mean I at least I know where your house is..Come on" he said tugging my hand...

I chuckled and walk with him while his hand is still holding my arm...

"Oh Noona..I didn't catch your name" he said putting his head on my shoulder...he's so cute..

"Y/N ...my name is Y/N" I said ..I didn't even bother to remove his head....

"Your name us as beautiful as your face " He compliment...

"You're a funny kid I see" I laugh...

We walk pass an ice cream truck..." Look can I have that?" I said pointing to the ice cream truck while doing aegyo

"Aigoo uri noona acting all cute" He laugh.."stop before I can't handle myself" he continue before walking towards the ice cream truck..

"What flavor would you like?" He asked.."Strawberry please" I answered politely...

I got my ice cream and he got his...We continue walking and we reached my house..

"Thanks for walking me home..Walk home safely okay?" I said ..

"Okay...I'll call you when I get home" he reply walking home..

I walk to my entrance and saw him..

Him as in Kogyeol...I pretend to not see him and held the handle to open the door...

Before unlocking it Kogyeol grab my hand and turn me around so that I was facing him..

"Come on babe..You don't have to be like this" He said putting one of his hand on my waist and pull me closer to him...

"Let me go Kogyeol...I wanna go inside" I said struggling to get out of his grip...

"I know you want me" he smirk .. "Oh you wish" I hissed..

"What Do you want?" I asked him for the 400 times today (note the sarcasm)

"I don't know who that guy is...but I want you to stay away from him" he commend ...

"Why do you care? ..You know what I don't give a Shit..Let me go " I said finally out of his grip and walk in..

He followed me in..

___________
There will be a sec part ...Hehehe