⁰⁴

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The five girls all met up in the middle of the town that same day. "How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?" Emily asked the Marin girl when she had told them all about the accident.

"Ok, I did not wreck it, I damaged it." Hanna tries to defend herself only to be brought down by Kat. "Han, you drove it into a tree, damaged is like a dent, you skewered it like a shish kebab."

Hanna gives her a deadpanned glare that Katherine simply raised her hands in surrender with a muttered sorry. "Okay whatever, but it's totally fine because everyone is being really mature about it."

Hanna continues as they finally make it to the bench that had once resided in the town square.

"Ok, so the town is going to put in a new bench, and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's going to be a pathway of art tiles." Aria explains really proud of what she came up with seeing at it was her idea in the beginning.

Spencer takes a seat on the old bench that they had stood near, "Art tiles?"

Emily is the one that further explains, "Messages, pictures, memories of Alison."

"Oh, like little headstones." Hanna says being ever so blunt.

"God Han, have some respect for the dead why don't you?" Katherine says rolling her eyes at her best friend's antics.

"We should each do a tile." Emily says effectively breaking up the argument that could have started between the blonde and the brunette.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility any more." Hanna says randomly whilst taking out said bracelet from her purse.

"Yeah I'm not taking that. That is some bad voodoo." Katherine says taking a step back when Hanna held it out in Kat's direction.

"Seriously, somebody take this."

Spencer being the most responsible reaches out taking it when seeing no one else was, "Look at us. Bunch of babies. There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself."

"Are you sure it's a her?"

"He, she, it. It doesn't really make a difference guys." Katherine shrugs whilst taking a seat next to Spencer crossing a leg over the other.

Whilst Katherine says that, Spencer takes out her laptop and starts to type making the other four girls to look at her curiously. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to block all messages from people that I don't know. IMs, texts, emails, everything. Screw A" As Spencer puts in all the settings and pressed enter she looks up with a look of satisfaction, "There. Who's next?"

Katherine was wary, was it really that easy?

She had zoned out, overthinking if that was really the case, A seemed like they knew everything, so what if they knew that the girls were going to block them. Surely they'll find another way.

"You talk to Ben?" Spencer asks Emily snapping Kat from her inner turmoil. "Nothing to talk about?" Emily answers not looking too bothered.