10|Why Did It Have To Be Me?

Did someone say a musical???
I'm excited for you, pls lemme know if you enjoyed it!

Did someone say a musical???I'm excited for you, pls lemme know if you enjoyed it!

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Why Did It Have To Be Me?
I ONLY WANTED A LITTLE LOVE AFFAIR

ELENI

July 18th

Time had passed pretty quickly as soon as we had set sail. We had shouted a haste goodbye to Eddie, who had waved us off with a scowl on his face - I was almost certain he was still upset at the surprise arrival of Harry. Then we were off...

I think we were just a little over an hour or two into our journey - I'm not sure, time had seemed to become lost to us when we were together. We spent the most part of the journey just talking to one another, across the deck, laughing at little things or sharing stories... but I still had no idea where my play was hidden, each time I had mentioned it to Harry, his answer would be - 'in a safe place' or 'somewhere you'll least expect to find it, if you try to go looking'. Despite this grievance, I was actually having a pretty good time with him.

Chiquitia, we just talked and it was as simple as that. Nothing seemed out of sort for us.

Even though we had only just begun to know one another. I had found myself easing into talking with him, opening up just a tiny little bit - you know how long it takes for me to open up to someone.

but with Harry? It was all so easy.

I had been sunbathing on the deck for around ten minutes, letting Harry drive the boat...

"You've gotten so quiet all of a sudden..." Harry calls from the cabin, "did you fall asleep?"

I laugh, sitting up to face him, "No!"

"You looked as if you had."

Black sunglasses were covering his eyes, the wind blowing in and out his curly hair, making him look incredibly attractive. My lips part as Harry brings his ring covered hand up towards his hair, pushing away the strands that stick to his forehead. Through the glass of the window, he smiles at me; the sun reflecting  against his tanned skin, making him look almost golden.

Under the light of the sun, this boy radiates beauty.

"Well-"

My breathing picks up from the way he's looking over at me. Desperately wishing that those sunglasses were gone and not shielding his eyes away from me. I'm left wanting to know the emotion running through the green iris'. Mouth dries, the loss of words becoming the cause of it but I don't seem to mind it. Harry just looked too good under the graces of sun rays and it was almost unfair just how the simple glow of the sun highlighted his features more.

"Well, I wasn't asleep."

My mind was on other things, how could I fall asleep when I wished I could kiss the life out of him if I wasn't so scared? Wish I had the strength to be so bold, that I'd walk right up to him, wipe that stupid smile off of his face; replacing it with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. Before letting he'd let himself relax into the kiss, enjoying it. I shouldn't think that way but I do. I can't help it. I find myself wondering if his heart had skipped a beat the same way my own had or, if the heat had flooded to his cheeks as well mine were at this very moment. Even if his emotions were the same as me, his poker faced demeanour never showed it; instead he just smiled. I was definitely in the seventh heaven...