Edge* G/N

⚠️Edging & light bondage⚠️

Sub Eddie💓

Word count: 2700

"Hey baby!" Eddie's excitable voice greets you as you pull open the oak front door

"Hey baby!" Eddie's excitable voice greets you as you pull open the oak front door. He stands there in his leather jacket, a red flannel shirt beneath is and black leather-look pants paired with his usual white reebok trainers, a chain and bandana swinging lowly from his belt. His hair is in the usual style, messy but in a controlled way. You gaze into his eyes as he takes a step forward and gives you a soft kiss on the cheek, wrapping his one arm loosely around your waist. You blush under his touch and hug him back. You breathe in his scent, it mostly just the smell of cigs as he clearly sparked one up just before he knocked on the door.

"My parents are home." You whisper into his ear before he pulls away. He rolls his eyes jokingly as he acts disappointed you won't be alone, smiling as he does so. Eddie knew that your parents wouldn't approve of the pair of you dating, so you had to keep it on the down-low and act like you were just friends. Although you weren't technically together, you were definitely more than simple, innocent friends.

"Mom, Eddie's here!" You shout through the house, sighing loudly at the end of your sentence. Eddie takes a few paces forward into your family hallway as you press the wooden door closed. You hear your moms voice call from the living area which was to the left of the hallway. "Okay,
remember what I told you! Three..." you interrupt her. "Inches, yep got it!" You and Eddie turn to face each other, him sarcastically mouthing the words '3 inches' with an unimpressed expression spread across his face, both of you knowing she was going to say that exact thing, like she did every single time he came over.

You turn begin walking up the stairs, holding onto the wooden rail. As Eddie follows you from behind, you cheekily wiggle your butt in his face, causing him to snort out loud, stifling a laugh. You look around to make sure none of your family members saw what you just did before continuing up the creaky, carpeted stairs. You push open your bedroom door, entering the white coloured room
and walking over to your soft bed, planting yourself down onto the cotton bed sheets. Eddie automatically closes the door behind himself, forgetting about the rule your mother had just
reminded you both about.

"That was very cheeky of you." He grins, sauntering over to you and raising his eyebrows at you. You stand back up off the bed to meet Eddie's level, him still towering above you. "Well," You begin to respond, only for you to be cut off by a muffled yelling coming from downstairs. "3 Inches!" Your mom shouts as she must've heard Eddie close the door behind the both of you. "Now, Why did you tell her the size of my cock?" Eddie jokes, causing you to chuckle at his stupid remark. "Shut up. 3 inches would be generous." You clap back at him, walking past him confidently and open the door, leaving it open just a bit. "It's open!" You shout down, giving your mom no more reason to bug you.

"Hm, well that's different to what you were screaming the other night. 'Oh Eddie, you're SO big, Oh fuck me Eddie with your huge cock.'" He mocks in a shrill tone, waving his hands around
flamboyantly, pretending to be you. Your eyes widen as you realise how loudly he was speaking. You rapidly shush him, pressing your finger to
his lips. "Eddie, the door is open!" You shriek in a whisper-shout, knowing your little brother was only in the room next doors, and he wouldn't think twice about snitching on the pair of you to your parents.