Hotwire Part 3*

Word count: 5200

You think of how successful the night had been, appreciating the sweet gesture of Eddie holding your hand infront of everyone as you lay down into the bed, staring up at the ceiling of the RV and tucking the dark sheets up to your neck as you smil...

You think of how successful the night had been, appreciating the sweet gesture of Eddie holding your hand infront of everyone as you lay down into the bed, staring up at the ceiling of the RV and tucking the dark sheets up to your neck as you smile sweetly to yourself. "Goodnight Y/N." Eddie tells you, staring across the bed as he lays right on the other side. His dark hair was surrounding his cheeks and he had the coves tucked beneath his armpits, his sleeveless, white pyjama shirt allowing you to see his defined biceps. He was being respectful and keeping his distance from you. You knew that he wasn't sure if he took things to far earlier, and was waiting on you to make the first move this time.

"Hey, Eddie?" You ask as he shuffles around in the other side of the bed to get himself more comfortable. His eyes open quickly in response to your voice as he turns his head on the side to face you. "Yeah?" He replies in a soft tone, wondering what you was going to say next.
"You know, you don't have to be so far away." You giggle at him, admiring his discipline which he earlier said he didn't have.

"I didn't wanna assume anything..." He replies widening his eyes, now lifting his body up onto his elbows so he can look over and get a better look at you. "I like your self control." You tease, just silently mouthing the words 'self control', referencing back to earlier when he was sure he had none.
"I don't have any." He pokes his tongue out, insisting that he wasn't controlling himself. He peaks your curiosity as you wonder what he meant, knowing he didn't make much of a move on you all night.

Eddie shrugs his shoulders and reaches down, gripping the inner corner of the bed sheet and eagerly pulling the cover off his body without hesitating, instantly proves you wrong. He did infect, have no self restraint. You see through his pyjama pants that a rather large tent had formed, showing that his cock was poking upwards and that he was hard for you. "When did that happen?" You giggle, covering your hand with your mouth as you keep your eyes focused on his impressive bulge. Eddie follows your eyes and looks down at his erection too. "It hasn't really gone away since earlier. Not properly, anyway." He confesses, dropping the cover back own onto his lap.

"You did a good job at hiding it all night." You commend him, realising that you never noticed obvious his bulge until now. You feel yourself grow warmer as you're not able to shake the image of his boner out of your mind, wanting to see even more of it.
"Because I tucked it into my waistband." He tells you with a small, shy chuckle, letting you know what he did in order to keep himself covered away from you and the others. You smirk at him, realising he wasn't lying, and that he did have a boner the whole time.

"You know, it's like, really fucking hot that you came on my thigh earlier.' Eddie tells you, his voice lowering slightly as he looks deeper into your eyes. His features were not clearly visible due to the dark room, but the lamp from outside that was shining into the RV lit it up just enough for you to be able to see him. You nod your head as you keep your eyes connected with his, the atmosphere of the room suddenly growing much more intense.