Reunion Part 2*

Eddie is a badddd boy. Who agrees we should punish him in the next chapter? 🙋‍♀️

Word count: 5000

You wander back into the living area after around 10 minutes, noticing that Eddie was nowhere to be seen

You wander back into the living area after around 10 minutes, noticing that Eddie was nowhere to be seen. You smirk down at the ground briefly, not being able to hide your smugness as thoughts of what had just happened outside flash through your mind. You shake off the feeling as you walk by Nancy, Joyce, Jonathan and a few others, giving them a short greeting of a small wave. They were still very intoxicated and continuing to drink as the music roared and the laughter echoed around the stuffy and warm room.

Releasing a deep sigh, you begin to trail your way down through the corridor. You was planning on going into the rest room to clean yourself up a little, although a part of you wanted to feel Eddie inside of you all night. You knew that even if you and Eddie never spoke about what happened again, you would always be on his mind. You left an imprint on his brain that you had only dreamed about doing for months before.

Pushing open the bathroom door, on first sight you assumed was unoccupied, although you quickly hear a few quiet noises and mumbles coming from behind it. Persisting with your growing curiosity, you crack the door open a little more, totally not expecting to see was what going to be right of you.

Chrissy was down on her knees for Eddie in the middle of the bathroom. Eddie's hand was fisting through the top of her ponytail with his own dark head of curls thrown back in the air and his brown eyes were squeezed tightly shut. His cock was pushed back into her mouth as she stares up at him with wide eyes and her hand wrapped around his length, just a second before they realise you were now also in the room with them. Your jaw visibly drops in shock, your eyes widening as you walk in on the pair of them.

"Fuck! Get out!" Eddie shouts erratically in a panic as he peels his eyes open, making direct eye contact with you. Chrissy takes Eddie out of her mouth, pulling back and gasping as her eyes also land on you. Her cheeks instantly burn red as she does her best to cover her mouth with her hands, completely humiliated. You linger for a single second, smirking widely as Eddie's stressed face examines yours, although you notice that he subtly smirks back at you as he also finds a little humour in the situation. Eddie quickly turns his head away as you step backwards out the door, not wanting Chrissy to see the pair of you grinning at one another as this could only make her suspicious.

You quickly close the door shut behind you, your cheeks probably burning hot too as you can't help but chuckle to yourself about the idea of her sucking his dick almost immediately after he fucked you. You shake your head as you take a few steps away from the door, leaning against the wallpapered wall as you take a deep breath, wondering whether you should go back to the party, or wait for them to, uh, finish, before still needing to use the restroom.

Before you could allow yourself to think any deeper into it, you hear very the same door creak open once again. You snap your head over to it, expecting to see them walk out together. Instead, a very disheveled and upset Chrissy runs out, the back of her hand wiping away a falling tear as she audibly sobs. "Are you o-" You question quietly, although she cuts you off by holding her hand out, shaking her head and refraining you from finishing your sentence as she continues to make her way down the corridor. You wonder to yourself if the embarrassment had made her upset, or whether Eddie had told her what happened between the two of you not even 20 minutes beforehand. Within seconds Chrissy disappears down the hallway, making her way straight to the front door. It seems like she didn't want to stay after whatever happened between the two of them.