Prude Part 6*

y'all going wild for this story n i love it 💓

Word count: 2500

"Eddie. Just let me suck it. Just once." You beg Eddie, for what seems like the 100th time today. He told you the other night that you could do it, although he's been avoiding letting you do it for some reason, he wouldn't say why.

"No. Absolutely not." Eddie refuses, shaking his head as his dark curly hair bounces around his head. He continues marching through the cafeteria, going at a much faster pace than you as you struggle to keep up with him. You've had the same argument for a few days now because he would refuse to let you go any further with him.

"Why not? You told me soon days ago!" You whine as you jog behind him, the school corridor quiet as you follow him down the hallway. "Because I feel bad. It's like i'm just taking away all of your innocence." Eddie confesses, although this answer wasn't good enough for you. You knew what you was doing with him, and you didn't want it to end there. It was your choice, not his.

"Good! I don't wanna be a prude anymore." You argue back with him, insisting on going through with giving him a blowjob, because that's what you wanted to do. "You're not a prude." Eddie sighs, rolling his eyes as he remembers the first encounter you had with one another where he had called you that name. "You told me I was!" You sulk, realising how Eddie had all of a sudden changed his mind on how he saw you. "Prudes don't go around begging guys to let them suck his cock." Eddie laughs loudly at the end of his sentence, realising the idea of you being a prude was probably now a far stretch.

"If I was to let you suck my cock, you know what comes after that?" Eddie begins to elaborate, finally coming to an explanation with why he felt as though you shouldn't give him a blowjob. "No?" You question curiously, watching his eyes as he raises his eyebrows, knowing that you wouldn't hold the answer to his question.

"Sex. We will be fucking." He blurts out, a deep sigh releasing from his lungs as he places his hands onto his hips. You wonder what the issue is with this, why wouldn't it be okay to fuck?
"And I don't think you're-" Eddie cuts himself off, biting down on to his bottom lip as he tries to stop the words from pouring out of his lips.

"What?" You ask him, pushing him to finish his sentence. Eddie turns his head away from you, pretending to become sidetracked by looking down at the ground. He lifts his head up to glance at you for a second, before turning his body around and taking off in the other direction. "Nevermind." Eddie tells you, shaking his head as he pushes through the hallway door and out onto the high school lawn.

"You don't think i'm what?" You ask loudly as you follow him, grabbing onto his sleeve and tugging him towards you. "Pretty enough?" You shout in an assumption, your voice a little croaky as you feel your heart drop into your stomach. He pauses for a moment, shaking his head from side to side as he turns away from your glare. "I don't think you're ready." Eddie tells you honestly, although you couldn't help but feel a little offended. Sometimes he treated you like a child when making these kinds of decisions, and as much and you appreciated him showing you things, you wanted to find others out by yourself.